☆Tom×reader☆

Tom Kaulitz, the lead guitarist of Tokio Hotel, had a celebrity crush on Y/N for years. He admired her talent, her beauty, and her confidence. He longed to meet her and hopefully start a relationship with her.

One day, Tom received an invitation to attend a charity event that Y/N was also going to be attending. He was thrilled at the opportunity to finally meet her in person. He spent hours getting ready, picking out his outfit and rehearsing what he would say to her.

At the event, Tom's eyes were fixed on Y/N, who looked stunning in a long red gown. He gathered the courage to introduce himself and compliment her on her recent work. But much to his disappointment, Y/N didn't seem interested in him. She gave him a polite smile and quickly moved on to talk to someone else.

Tom tried to shrug it off and enjoy the evening, but he couldn't shake off the disappointment of not making a connection with his celebrity crush. As the night went on, he continued to see Y/N talking and laughing with other guests, and it only made him feel more dejected.

After the event, Tom went home feeling down. He couldn't stop thinking about Y/N and how he had hoped to make a connection with her. He knew that he was a successful musician with a large following, but he couldn't help feeling like just another fan in Y/N's eyes.

Days passed, and Tom couldn't shake off the disappointment of that evening. He tried to distract himself by writing music, but every song he wrote seemed to remind him of Y/N. He even tried to reach out to her through social media, but she never responded.

Eventually, Tom realized that he needed to move on from his celebrity crush on Y/N. He recognized that it was unlikely that she would ever see him as more than just a fan or a colleague in the music industry. He focused on his music and his career, and slowly but surely, he began to move on from his unrequited feelings for Y/N.

Years later, Tom was successful in his music career and found love with someone who appreciated him for who he was. Though he never forgot his crush on Y/N, he recognized that it was a fleeting infatuation that had helped him grow and learn more about himself. And as he looked back on that charity event, he realized that sometimes, the person we have a crush on may not reciprocate our feelings, but that doesn't mean we can't move on and find happiness elsewhere.