☆Tom×reader☆

!Enemies to Lovers!

Once upon a time, in a faraway kingdom, there was a prince named Tom Kaulitz. He was the eldest son of the king and was known for his charming looks and sharp mind. Despite his popularity, Tom had a reputation for being cold-hearted and ruthless when it came to his enemies.

On the other hand, there was a princess named Y/N. She was the only daughter of the neighboring kingdom's king and was known for her beauty and kind heart. However, Y/N's father was always at odds with Tom's father, and as a result, Tom and Y/N were sworn enemies.

One day, Tom and Y/N were both attending a ball at a neighboring kingdom. They happened to catch each other's eyes from across the room, and something sparked between them. It was a feeling they couldn't quite explain, and they quickly dismissed it, knowing that their families would never approve of their love.

But fate had other plans for them. As the night went on, they found themselves dancing together, lost in each other's eyes. They talked and laughed, forgetting that they were supposed to be enemies. Tom found himself drawn to Y/N's warmth and kindness, while Y/N was captivated by Tom's intelligence and wit.

Days turned into weeks, and they found themselves sneaking away to see each other whenever they could. They knew that their families would never approve of their love, but they couldn't stay away from each other.

Their love grew stronger with each passing day, but they knew that their happiness was not meant to last. One day, Y/N's father found out about their secret meetings and was furious. He forbade Y/N from ever seeing Tom again, threatening to start a war if she didn't obey him.

Tom was heartbroken when Y/N stopped responding to his messages and stopped visiting him. He knew that her father had found out about them, and he felt helpless. Tom couldn't bear the thought of losing Y/N, so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He snuck into Y/N's castle and confronted her father. Tom explained that he loved Y/N and that their families' feud should not come between them. To everyone's surprise, Y/N's father saw the sincerity in Tom's eyes and agreed to let them be together.

Tom and Y/N were overjoyed and knew that they had a lot of work to do to mend the broken relationship between their families. They spent months working together, bridging the gap between their kingdoms and showing that love could conquer even the most significant of differences.

In the end, Tom and Y/N were able to overcome their families' hatred and live happily ever after, ruling their kingdoms together with kindness and compassion. Their love story became a legend, inspiring generations to come.