Chapter 7: Meeting The Family

Today is Monday and it was time for Kagone to go back to school. Luckily, she was going to see Gohan again, especially Angela and Erasa. Kagome headed to her locker as she was putting her books and jacket away. After that, she brought her books and folders with her before heading to class. She was walking beside Angela and Erasa as they began to have a conversation.

"So how is your two-timing with Gohan?" Erasa asked her with a smile.

Kagome's face went red as she looked away. "How did you know that?"

"Well, Gohan told us about how you two were hanging out together. It sounds like you two are dating or something." Angela told her.

"Pfft! Hell, no! Why would I go out with Gohan? We've been friends for two weeks now." Kagome said.

"Oh, come on, Kaggy! You said that you wanted to give it a try, remember? You said that you want to make Gohan happy. There's nothing to be scared about. If you want to make him happy, just keep hanging out with him and see what happened." Erasa suggested to her.

Kagome looked at them with a curious look. Even though Angela and Erasa reminded her of her old friends from Tokyo. She missed hanging out with them.

"Do you think I should?" Kagome asked the girls.

"Well, you should, girl," Angela said with a smirk.

"Not only you have kissed him two weeks, I bet he still likes you," Erasa teased her playfully.

"Erasa!" Kagome hissed.

"Look! Here he comes!" Angela shrieked excitedly, pointing at where Gohan was at. Both Kagome and Erasa turned around and saw Gohan walking toward them.

Oh, boy... Kagome thought, blushing softly. There was a mix of excitement and nervousness about seeing Gohan again. She felt excited about seeing them, but she felt nervous about seeing him. Her mind and body are taking her over.

"Hi, girls," Gohan greeted them happily.

"Hi, Gohan," Erasa and Angela greeted him back.

"Hey, Gohan," Kagome greeted him shyly, waving at him hello.

"Hi, Kagome. Great to see you here." Gohan said, giving her a warm smile.

"Me, too. I mean, dude, we literally went to the same school, so we only see each other every day." Kagome said.

"Of course. Do you mind if I can walk with you to the class?" Gohan asked her curiously, rubbing the back of his head.

Kagome looked over her shoulder at the girls, giving them a shy look.

"You know what? How about you two should go while Angela and I have to use the bathroom real quick? So... see ya!" Then Erasa and Angela ran off, leaving Kagome all alone with Gohan.

"What the hell!?" Kagome shouted at them. She sighed as she turned around and looked at Gohan, giving him a kind smile, and said, "Well, it looks like it's you and me now. Let's take a walk."

"Okay." Then Gohan and Kagome began to walk together through the hallway to class. As they walk down the hallway, Gohan began to ask Kagome questions.

"Kagome, I wanted to ask you something." Gohan began.

"Yeah?" She asked, looking at him.

"So I know you knew me very well since you found out about my secret, but I haven't gotten to know you. I wanted to ask you what school looks like in Tokyo since you moved here." Gohan said giving her a questioning look, "What was school looks like?"

"Nothing like this, for one we had to wear uniforms with short sailor suits that barely covered my butt," Kagome explained.

Emmett pauses and looks at her, "Really? You had to wear that?"