4. Possessive for you

Sorry for the late update guys i was busy with my exams i am satisfaction with the response but still i want more so plz show your support pranbirans.

___________ ___________

I stumble back hearing him but he simply took my hands and kissed it. Then he look at me with his eyes showing flood of love and i can't control but get lost in it.

I know prachi that you are hiding your love but trust me it hurts it hurts so badly you know now i don't care about anyone only you matter to me. I lost trust im everyone except arhana and dida who supported us . My mon she just wants me to marry rhea because of her ego and her so called prestige that she forgot her own son's happiness and my dad he is just a puppet of my mom. Now you are my reason of living so don't leave me chikchiki i can bear your hatred but not your non existence. He said as his eyes teared a bit unknowingly i hold his hand in assurance so he hugged me tightly like someone is taking me away. I reciprocated the hug but soon i remembered of parents oh God I can't be selfish for my love. I pushed him away and composed myself.

"See jiju you are my sister's fiance  so please behave" i said while closing my eyes due to tbe pain i am creating myself. As soon as i said it his eyes turn red he immediately pushed me on the bed and i fell on the bed with a thud i looked at him with horror scared of his unknown next move but he quickly hover me which scared me to death. "What did you call me" he said in a dangerous way while looking at me with rage. "Ji--ju" i stammered due to fear. "I am not fucking jiju understand i am your soon to be husband get that in your mind mrs prachi ranbir kholi don't you dare to say that to me again and i won't mind you ruin your innocence and make you beg to me to leave you" he said in a angry tone and looked at me who are scared to death and i know he is a man of his words and would anything in a fit of rage. "Words angel" he whispered at me . " i won't" i said in a soft  voice while he smirk at me and leaned at my neck while i screamed a liitle in horror. "I won't do anything angel calm down and just obey me and don't  make me angry or else you know what i can do" he said and i nodded at him. As soon as i responded he bend to my neck and snuggled his face on my neck i could feel his hot breath making me feel weak. He sniffed my scent and growled "huhh babygirl this scent of yours always make me want you more i am getting addicted to it i cant e ven be without sniffing it" i felt weird at his words and he is scaring he totally has changed from the sweet caring boy  to a obsessed over possessive and dominating boy who just want me at any cost. While i was in my thougts he again dipped his head on my neck and touched my hands sensually i could see desire in his eyes. He stayed like that for few sec while inhaling my scent.

" you know what this is the best pleasure i could get only i can sniff your scent and nobody else. If somebody tries to separate us i will make sure to kill them without any mercy" he said and looked at me i looked back at him in shock. "Don't worry prachi I won't hurt you afterall you are my life and source of living. I could even live without food and water but not without you . You are like my oxygen and you are strength and weakness. Don't you dare to run away from me or you will see the worst of mine" he said and i nodded like a obedient child. He then looked at my lips and pressed his lips on mine i was taken back for a moment then i started beating him to stop it but he pinned my hands in one hand and the other roaming around my body. I started struggling and wiggle making him irritated. He parted from the kiss and shouted at me more like a warning stop struggling or i have to go more.
I quickly stopped struggling and stayed still and he started sucking my lower lips like a small child drinking his milk. Then he sucked both my upper and lower lips in unison tasting it in whole.

After 5 minutes of kiss he started looking for entrance to my mouth. He pinched my waist and i gasped he used this chance and entered in my mouth and explored every corner. After a full satisfaction he left me and rolled beside while both of us were breathing heavily. My salaiva was at the corner of his lips and he followed my gaze and licked his lips." That was sweetest dessert i ever had" h said in a seductive voice and winked unknowingly i blushed a little seeing me blush he snuggled more in me and back hugged me while my back was facing him. "You like a gorgeous while blushing mrs prachi ranbjr kholi my angel my chikchiki"he whispered in my eyes makig me blush more. Suddenly we heared a knock on the door oh god what will happen if it is  rhea or ranbir's parents they will misunderstand us. But i saw ranbir was just annoyed and furoius "shit ditch that bastard who is disturbing my moment with my angel" he growled while walking towards the door.

Hey guys how is the storyline comment whether i should continue further . If you want pranbir ff in any storyline just comment me

Please support pranbirans

Author park