11. New start

The A.R family reached their mansion.

sachi were shocked to see the big mansion and lots of questions were in their mind like

How pragya and vansh are together ?
why ranbir name is changed to abimanyu and why he said behir as his parents?
And lots more

𝔸.ℝ 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ.

When they see this name board they felt different.

As soon as they entered they dumbed everyone with many questions.

sid knocked sahana's head and said 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐲.

sachi was looking at them with confusion.

pragya came forward with vansh and said 𝘴𝘢𝘩𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥.

Sahana was tear eyed and hugged pransh and sid simontaniously.

Sahana hugged sid and hit his chest and mumbled 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘩𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥'𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦.

sid chuckled and said 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

sahana smiled at him and hug him seeing this sunny and aryan hugged prachi while she hugged them back.

then ranbir shared a hug with kiara and avneet followed by pragya,shivanya,bella and vansh ,mahir and rithik.

Sahana looked at aryan hugging prachi and broke the hug and whined

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦

aryan chuckled and knocked her head and said 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐡𝐮 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨-𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

sahana huffed but aryan hugged her and kissed her forehead while everyone hugged their pair.

ranbir kissed prachi forehead while she lost herself and leaned into her more smiling.

𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. rithik said while giving a teasing look at aryan.

arbir chuckled follwed by sidnny (sunny+siddharth)

𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 aryan said and nudged rithik.