12. Letter

Everyone dispersed as per the order of Pragya.

Pranbir was about to go but Pragya called them

Prachi!!

They turned around and faced Pragya and vansh who was standing beside her.

Pragya looked at vansh and Ranbir. They nodded as they understood they wanted some time alone.

Come on champ. We have to stay alone from my serious wiFe cause she is so dangerous
Vansh said rambling

Ranbir winked at him and continued come on buddy don't you know I can even tell this to badima and make a whole in your lovely love life and then I will have a good no best life and your life will be a question mark ?? I pity you Buddy

He patted vansh cheat. He looked at him wide mouth while he laughed and ran away. Vansh started chasing him upstairs.

Pragya and prachi laughed at them.

Pragya again looked at them with serious expression and continued to speak

Prachi beta I know these things will be hard for you to digest actually I wanted to tell you but I couldn't but the time was right now. Me and your vansh papa loved each other unknowingly but still we were confused back when you are not born and that ABI throwed me out in a fight. I was with your Kiara di and king uncle but I liked vansh.

When we were at a party we unknowingly had sexual affair and later I got pregnant with Sid and Sahu instead of divorcing ABI we chosen to raise them up seperatly saying they were adopted but after the death of your Kia di and that spinless creature throwed me out again I realised my love for vansh and we got married when you were just two days old and when Sid and Sahu were 5.

( Actual guys I wanted prachi to be younger than all so she could be the apple eye. So Aryan and sahana are elder than pranbir. Ranbir is 4 years elder then prachi and prachi is youngest amoung all)

I am sorry that I seperatEd you from your father I mean vansh.
But I do have no choice and for now we are a family live on happily. Ranbir may be a deadly, heartless man for outside world but he is child who needs care and he did not even get his parents love inspite they were alive.

He loves you madly and deeply. I know it maybe be a obsession but I prefer to say it as a extend level of love. He is nothing without you prachi.

He has extreme angry issues, spilt personality, lose of mind disorder,CDD cravingness depression DISORDER, Obsessive disorder, inominous behevoiur disorder and he even can't sleep without you. He will be a night bird when you are not beside him to sleep. Only strong dosage of sleeping pills make him to sleep that to only four hours.

Look how much he had faced. You think he loves you only for three years no it for freaking 10 years but he kept it all inside his 💓.

I was so stupid to raise you so innocently and goodly that you even do sacrifices. See that spoilt twin of yours doesn't deserve anything that to Ranbir.

I beg you prachi just forgot that the mehra's exist please you don't know how much you have faced. That Rhea is so evil that she even tried to kill her own twin. Not less even she was the one being that robbery and fake MMS case.

Please i beg you to accept Ranbir or you would have to face the devil 😈 of him please 🥺

Pragya joined her hands but prachi jerked it and said with tears

I am sorry ma. I was so stupid to pull these stunts but still ma I need time to accept him. Please

Pragya looked at her with tears 🥺🥺. But still she nodded they shared a hug with full of love 🤱.

Pragya broke the hug hearing a noise. They heard noise from pranbir room and they rushed to see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vansh and Ranbir looking at the broken window furiously, glass pieces were scattered with a letter tied in a stone and Ranbir's hand was bledded a bit.

Hearing it everyone rushed to  there. Everyone was shocked to  see the scene.

Sidnny came forward and looked out of the window to see a person covered in black hoodie and pants with mask running. As they were far they couldn't do anything.

Sid stomped his feet on floor in frustration huhh!! Who dares to hurt my brother I am gonna sue him. He said fisting his hands.

Everyone knows how protective he is about their family. Avneet holded his hands to calm him which Gladly worked.

Ranbir was a silent spectator no he was lost in his angle who was cleaning his wounds while sobbing. He wiped her tears and nodded no 🙅‍♂️.

Aryan looked at the window and spoke who dares to break our windows and I don't think our enemies are brave enough to do it. It might be some one who doesn't knows about our power. I am gonna kill them for sure.

He said while gritting his teeth.
Sahana hugged from side to calm him.

Rithik, vansh and mahir were silent but still their looks indicated that they were extremely angry but they kept quiet because they know that they might scare them by showing their anger.

After all they are the father of the tigers and they are the lion themselves. But the difference is their sons doesn't know to conttil their anger while fathers does.

It is Rhea.

Everyone turned to see Ranbir.

Abimanyu are you sure mahir asked with a dead serious look.

Ranbir nodded and showed them a letter.

Everyone came forward and look at it

( letter )

Dear Ranbir
         Do you think the game is over nahh it just has started. You showed me how much you are obsessed with prachi by marrying her without her knowledge but you know I can sleep with you without your knowledge to get you. Because I hAve I have the same obsession you have for prachi.

I don't know anything but you are mine it's my time to show how much i am obsessed with you. You will face the real wrath of rhea mehra I swear Ranbir I will make you mine by hook or crook sorry Mr Abimanyu Raisinghania.

Nice name you know what I love  both Ranbir and abimanyu actually your This side makes me want you more.

I am coming for you baby.

Yours
Mrs Rhea Abimanyu Raisinghania

_______________

Hey guys what you think the AR family reaction will be.
Stay tuned to know that. Please support.

Lots of love
Author park ❤️