dark one shot (sneak peek)

Tum sirf Meri hua prachi wo tumsi itni Pyaar karti hu but you, you just gave me pain. I am not the old emotional fool Ranbir Kholi i am vansh, vansh raisinghania the ruler of the world the one and only deadly and heartless mafia king. He smiled wickedly at her. Prachi was in utter shock and was speechless.

She fall back on the couch and caught her head in between her palm and rubbed it slightly more like a massage. Ranbir smile did not leave his lips. He sat beside prachi and pulled at towards him while she bumped on his chest. His hands were on her wrist and prachi's had no courage to go against him.

He pulled her closer and nuzzled his nose on her neck and kissed there. Prachi was sobbing silently unable to do anything neither resist him or let him.

He looked at her face and put a concerned reaction seeing her tears. See angel I don't like when you cry so accept it yourself. You have two options one is to marry me weather you like it or not and two is to force me to make you mine. The second option is more pleasurable for both me and you. You know I am craving to make you mine. He said in a seducing manner desire was clear in his eyes the lust he had on her.

He rubbed the tears away while smiling like a creepy. His psychotic moves scared her. He moved and his finger towards her lips and rubbed it on her. Ahh a growl esacape his mouth feeling you soft petal like lips.