15. Beast 😈 in devil den

Sumi beta pallavi called them and he turns towards her in flick leaving mallika's hand.

What did you call me he said taking step forward making pallavi step back in fear.

His hazel eyes were completely different than others. It added more dangerous look to him. Mallika knowing about his anger. Holded Sumedh and he looked at her whispering

Sumi please gussa nahi Pata anunty said unknowingly

But he simple turned his head from left to right and looked at pallavi.

Don't try to stop me and stay back.

He said and Mallika looked at pallavi with a worried face.

He stood in front of her and folded his arms and smirked before question

Tumse Kya Pata. Kya hogaya speak what did you call me damiit !!! He shouted making everyone flinch including the men and women.

Su--mm--i
She formed sentence with great difficulty and he smirked as how scared she was and rolled his neck and snapped at her

Call me RK or sumedh for the sake of giving birth to me. Only Mallika can call me like that.

His said in his deep voice which send shivers for her. Pallavi was shivering in fear and nodded her head yes violently.

He smirked and turn towards mallika and holded her waist.

Come let's go i don't wanna be in this place it worst with so much betrayers. I only came as you requested you wanna see him and you saw him now come sumedh said and was about to drag her.

Bas vansh said and looked at them nervously and looked at Ranbir he nodded and continued

You can stay here dada. We have enough rooms.

Sumedh chuckled darkly at them and said As if I am dying to stay here. No a hell no I'm not going to stay here. With all these middle class and betrayers who Fu***Ng don't have any sense.

Mallika widened her eyes at his curse and patted his back. And he holded her hand.

Bas whoever you maybe I don't care and you can't speak to my dad like that. Sid who was silent spectator spoke.

Then tell your dad to close the pretty mouth of his. He said and ran his hands on his hairs for controlling anger .

Mallika seeing his antics decided to leave not to make a seen here.

Sorry all if we stay here a little more we would get into a fight so we are leaving.

She said while sumedh nodded.

No Mallika Ranbir said holding her hands back.

But he triggered the devil😈

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Fallen angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें