16. Beast 😈 mode on

Sumedh holded mallika's hand and whispered in her ears something while she blushed and he smirked.

The A.R.K. family were admiring them suddenly sumedh eyes turn towards the mehra's who were silent spectators till
Now.

What is this spinless creature doing here I am disappointed that you keep these poor things in your house. Sumedh said looking at abhi while he looked down in shame.

Mallika decided not to stop him because he deserves a good scolding and humiliation for his deeds.

Alia fumed in anger and yelled at him hey !! You how dare you point your filthy fingers on my brother. Do you know who we are.

Sumedh chuckled darkly and looked at the mehra's like eyeing them and spoke

I know about the mehra's bunch of manipulated people or manipulative people. And a spinless head of the family Abhishek prem mehra who left her 2 years old baby in streets. You loved her but you want your daughter's happiness so you agreed to marry Meera and spoil her life too. And what about your ex Miss Tanushree your lovely wife oops !!! Ex wife who lived in front of your present wife. I pity your wife for being married such a spinless man.  Leave This useless creatures.

Everyone gasped at his words but the one who knows the truth nodded their head and stood still. The mehra's bow their head down in humiliation.

Sumedh smirked and holded mallika's hand and said

Where is our room

Ranbir thought of teasing them and said 'our' room what nonsense you are speaking. It's your room and her room.

He closed his eyes in irritation and was not in mode to her his jokes and who is he to make them sleep in seperatEd rooms and after all he can't sleep without her.

Don't make me a mad  sumedh in his base voice in darkness filled and Ranbir's eyes widened at his voice and kept quiet.

Sumi beta you room is over the 5th floor near the balcony 5th room near our's which is named as pransh pragya said while smiling at him sweetly.

He looked at Pragya with unknown expression her children are lucky to have a mother like her.  He thought.

He looked at Pragya longingly and Pragya noticed it and smile brightly at him and went towards him and said

Sumi beta you are also like my child if you want anything don't hesitate to contact me.

He nodded and broke the eye contact 👀 not want to show his mother cravings.

Sumedh took mallika's hand and went from there hurriedly.

Everyone dispersed as they were tried of recent happenings.

_________

Sumedh made Mallika sit on his lap and started to do his work on his laptop.

Mallika gave a impossible look and asked Did you eat

Sumedh looked at Mallika and caressed her cheeks and nodded no while she sighed and went out to kitchen probably

________

Ranbir was standing in the kitchen placing some food on the plate. He looked at sumedh and nodded his head like bowing him but he royaly ignored him.

Mallika did not notice sumedh at the door end and was busy in packing up the wrapper's.

Mallika looked at Ranbir and smiled brightly and said Bir how are you. You know I missed you so much

He hugged her to his chest while she wrapped her legs around his waist making sumedh jaw drop.