5.His craziness

Warning mature content episode.this story contains abusive words and action if you are not comfortable you mayeave
________________

Ranbir opened the door to see arhana,i sighed in releif and went behind him. Seeing us together both of them looked at each other and gave us teasing looks.

Ranbir-(annoyed) wth you want now aryan
Aryan- hey we are helping you and you are shouting at us
Sahana- such ungrateful people ( she said eyeing pranbir )
Prachi- what happened anything wrong
Sahana- nothing everyone are going to distribute wedding cards except us and rhea that's why they called everyone to inform
Prachi- accha thank you arhana
( saying this prachi went)
Aryan- it's okay bhabi my pleasure (he yelled back but unable to hear for prachi. Ranbir smiled at aryan widely as he called her bhabi. They trio exchanged smiles and went down to see everyone present)

Pallavi- ranbir beta we are going to distribute wedding invitations so we will be late talk care beta because somepeople are behind you (she said the line eyeing prachi ,ranbir become angry he clenched his fist tightly that his knuckles turned white. After hearing it prachi said something to pragya and went towards her room sadly)
Ranbir-( in anger ) Don't you dare to badmouth about her then you will see the worst of me

He said and jerked her hands away and went upstairs while everyone left. Ranbir stopped near prachi's room and looked at her prachi was holding a ring

Ranbir p.o.v
Wait a ring this ring it looks familiar. Then he remembered this ring was gifted my parth to prachi as a engagement ring.  He blood started to boil his eyes turned blood shot red his hands clenched tightly. Prachi was observing the ring carfully which was in her hand. I rushed to my room and brought the ring which i put her before we broke up. She should only wear this ring not that prachi mehra is fucking mine and only mine parth you will see the worst of me if you lay your fifthy eyes on her from the day i saw her as my love i marked her as mine and craved my name in her destiny no one can stop from getting her because she is mine mine to love,mine to hug,mine to kiss and everything fucking freaking mine only i have rights on her and her body her everything belong to me and she herself belongs to ranbir kholi

I went inside her in nick of sec and closed the door she flinched due to sudden noise.

Prachi's p.o.v
I looked at parth's ring it reminds me of ranbir what he will do if he found of i am weari g this he will be mad at me but i have to wear this to prove rhea that i am not after ranbir a si thought suddenly I heared a noise of door closing and I looked at the direction to find ranbir looking extremely angry with a ring on his hand oh god did he find out i and dead for sure today. He came towards me as i moved backwards but he did not stop he continuously came towards me until I hit the wall. His was red which made more scared he forcefully pullex me towards him by wrist and took my hands and observing it

I told you to forgot that a man called parth exists did you forgot are your love for him is making you blind he said in a dangerous tone. I nodded my head as no but he chuckled darkly making me gulp in fear.
Seems like you forgot what i said babygirl it's okay but you will be punished and the punishment would be hard. I promise babygirl after this you won't think about anyother man than you daddy today your daddy's gonna rip you off babygirl he said huskily making me scraed i started to beg " please ranbir don't so anything please hear after i wouldn't dare to look at any men only you an you please ranbir" hearing this ranbir smirked and turned towards prachi and held her hair in fist and asked dangerously  Now tell me who to you belong   "you" i said slowly in a low voice making his grip tighter on my hair. He chuckled again and said i didn't get it shout it princess shout tell me whou you belong to daddy wants to hear you. Then he griped my hair making me growl in pain " i belong to you ranbir only you no one else has rights on me i am yours and only your ranbir kholi now please leave"she shouted in pain . Ranbir left her hair in satisfaction and looked at her " but there is no symbol that you belong to me so i have which would mark you as mine  and only mine so let's marry" be said calmly and throwed the ring of parth. Now obey me like a good girl baby if you deny then i have to force you in  my way and you know my way is dangerous for you he said and i nodded obediently not having any other choice. I accept ms prachi mehra as my wife who i mark as mine and only my property belonging her to me completely and take full rights on her. So do you prachi take me as your husband the owner of you and the one who have full rights on you he said in a cheetful way i nodded my head as yes tears flowing down my cheeks but he make me look at him and said "words babe" i again nodded in yes and said " i d--o". He looked at me with victory smile and put ring he brought and hugged me tightly and whispered in my ears now you belong to me completely prachi you are now my wife my love,my obsession,my addiction ,and last my lust everything now even your time is mine . No other men can have you except me if anyother even loom at you i will  rip it off from thier socket and make their life a complete living hell and congratulations for officially being  Mrs Prachi Ranbir Kholi . He then kissed me hungrily his kiss was rough i was struggling in his grip on my waist my hands were on his chest trying to push him but know use i cried miserly but he kept kissing me he then looked at my tears and licked it completely cleaning my face after a satisfactory kiss he pushed on the bed and took of his shirt and throwed i trempled on fear no you can't do it  ranbir no i moved backwards saying " please ranbir you can't do this it's a rape" but he nodded no and said nahh babygirl it's not a rape daddy's giving you punishment for your wrong deeds simple now accept it yourself before i turn to beast but you nodded no but he did not care he hover you like a beast at look at you like a hungry wolf and removed my top forcefully making me stay on my bra his eyes tracelled on my upper body he then attacked my bittting and sucking it badly. Making hickeys all over my neck. I cried pleaded and begged but all went deaf on his he then started to removed his pants and now he was on his boxer.she look at other side not having courage to face him he slowly remove your panties and looked at you last time but still she nodded no frustratedly he insert his one finger in her hole making her clutch on his hairs which gave him pleasure he started moving in and out slowly. She started moaning in pain as the soung is loud ranbir took the muter in the room and on it making it sound proof. "Now moan my mane babygirl loudly"he said inserting other finger,"ranbir ahh pleass uhh it's painjng please ah ah" prachi moaned her moans made ranbir hard but he has to control he was not ready to do it with her forcefull but just give her some pain which he felt. After 15 minutes of scissoring and thrusting prachi came on his finger and ranbir ate her cum like it s a precious liquid. Both were sleeping beside each other ranbir was proud to see prachi's neck full of hickey and her swallen lips. Ye backhugged her and slept.

Author park