13. Nightmare

Everyone were shocked seeing the letter but Ranbir was quiet which seems dangerous.

Either for 2 reasons 1 because no one was hurt expect him if she had hurt his family by now he would have taken her life and
2 He is thinking something to close her chapter

These chaudail won't let me live peacefully such a obsessed bitch Ranbir muttered angrily.

Prachi tends to stop him from saying bad about Rhea but kept quiet as it would make everyone more angry.

Aryan and Sid ran their hands in their hair and closed their eyes in frustration. While Sid being matured kept tapping her feet on the floor.

Vansh, mahir, rithik kept a serious expression while their wives were standing beside them nervously in fear of their husband anger.

Sunny sensed the situation and told

Okay let's sleep for now tomorrow is a big day for our enemies and Ranbir needs some rest.

Everyone nodded. Mahir came near Ranbir and kissed his forehead while bella hugged him sobbing looking at his hands.

Take care abimanyu mahir whispered

Abimanyu beta why these all bad things happen to you. My beta she sobbed.

Ranbir looked bella and sighed and kissed her forehead and whispered

Come on Mrs raisinghania your son is alive not dead why are crying like you are at my funeral

Bella hitted his chest while mahir knocked his head.

Everyone admired their bond.

Buddhu bella rambles while everyone left.

Good night beta, good night princess both mahir and bella said in corase

While they whispered back

Good night mumma and dad

Good night mummy and dada

They left.

Now pranbir were alone and prachi looked at Ranbir nervously.

He looked back at her and patted the space beside him indicating her to sit.

She nervously sat beside him while he smiled softly at her.

He wrapped his hands protectivly one on her waist and the other holding her hands.

Don't take stress I know lot of things had happen between us and all our family but trust me the Mk doesn't us. He said as his voice contains whole sincerity.

I need some time prachi whispered as she was afraid that he will be angry

Hmm take your but that doesn't mean I will stay away from you or stop hugging or kissing that's my right and I will take it by either cause. He said In the last line In a warning tone while prachi failed to notice it.

She got excited and happy she came out of his grip and ruffled his hair and clapped her while whining

Thank you so muchhhh baklu I love you.

She bitted her lips at what she said and looked down being embrassed.

Ranbir chuckled at her cute antics. Somehow he got the hope that they will become the old baklu and chikchiki.

He lifted her in a bridal style while she was shocked first but blushed hiding her head in the crrok of his neck while he smirked and let out a chuckle.