8. Mrs Kholi ?

Ranbir looked at her zoned out figure and smile at her. He knows she is surely thinking about their past sweet memories.

He too wanted to be the sweet caring Ranbir but the situation and time changed him. Changed prachi who loved him to hate him.

He teared but wiped it off and touched prachi's cheeks. He cupped her cheek with one hand making her come to reality.

He looked at her intensely with immense love. Parchi was drowned in his eyes for a sec but immediately looked down as she know she can't stop drowning in it.

Ranbir pulled prachi and wrapped his one hand around her shoulder while the other one was still in prachi's hand with half bandaged. Prachi's head was on his chest she could hear his heart pounding inside his chest rapidly.

He placed a feathery kiss on her hair line which was her favorite. She lost herself in his kiss and leaned more into him.

Ranbir smile at her antics and as said I am sorry for everything happened between us but I want to change it. Let's be the old Ranbir and chikchiki. You for me and I for you he said while smiling widely remaining baklu her balku

But she wants her parents to be together she can't be selfish for herself.

She snuggled out of his grip and placed her soft hands in his rough chest and spoke with pure guilt in her voice

Ranbir wo--wo I can't. I can't. I want my parents to be together for that we have to be separated please understand me.

That's for him. He was trying to make her understand that the world her more selfish. But she is being stubborn and that stupid mehra doesn't deserve my badima such pathetic man w***e.

He fisted his hands and closed his eyes to calm down himself. He pulled her towards him and snuggled his face in her neck and holded her hand. He sniffed her fragrance and it instantly calmed down.

He took a deep breath and said in a calm voice as possible prachi badima deserves better and that Mr mehra my so called cheif. He left her agreed to marry Meera aunty just for Riya consent and he also raped that bitch tanu. He stayed with her in the past in front of badima. If he loved her he would not have done all this. Prachi badima deserves an able and strong man not a spinless creature who gets manipulated easily and hides behind the pallu of taiji.

Ranbir don't call mr mehra like that. She said In a innocent voice and looked down.

Ohh shot I forgot Thai sorry she said as she looked at the cut in his hands and holded her ears cutely making Ranbir chuckle.

Her small antics attract him. It makes him feel butterfly in him. He feels safe around her.she is his comfort zone. Her one hug will suck out all the pain and his worry. He know even though she did not accept she is his. His love and life. Without her knowledge he had taken control of her. After all she is Mrs Kholi or to say MRS V.R.

The one and only wife and love and life of the dangerous mafia king A.R. his obsession, possession, possessiveness.

Prachi looked at him in shock as she know how much it pains when stricthing.

She carefully pulled the needle gently like he is a fragile glass doll and would be broken. She bitted her lips in irritation. He smiled widely at her cute reactions.

She looked at her in complete shook and asked slowly is it paining.

He nodded no and winked at her and whispered my pain flyed away seeing the beautiful face of wife. Like really chikchiki you look like a moon 🌒. shining moon which is shining for me and only me MINE STRICTLY MINE.

How can you flirt in This situation baklu. Parchi said and playfully hitted him.

Hearing baklu from her mouth that to after long time made him on cloud nine and he was in his lala land for some second.

Wait what you called me wife told you Ranbir. We can be friends not as lovers or husband or wife she said placing the tools in the first aid kit after completly covering the cut.

She was about to get up but she pulled her and she sat on the bed with thud. He got up and stood in front of her. He grabbed the first aid kit and throws it on the bed.

He then grabbed her chin forcefully and made him look at her.

Fear was evident in her eyes. She knows that she has triggered the beast and the consequences will be worth.

What friends after all happened between us. You tell me to be friendly with you. I know I till did not take your virginity but I have saw you fully *said while caressing her cheeks making tears roll down from her cheeks*

And you f*****g tell me to see you living happily with someone. No!!! No angel you are mine and I don't share what's mine with anyone. And don't you dare because you are mine you are A.R's wife.

She was confused and asked A.R? He quickly realised he blabbered and made up reason.

You are Mrs Prachi Ranbir Kholi he said proudly.

What we are not married so don't over think and let me clear one thing I am not your wife prachi