Prolouge: welcome new students

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a coffin. "Help help help me!" I screamed banging on the green glass that I was trapped in. Then it opened and smoke rolled out. When I looked up I was in a room. It had a drawer,desk,sketch pad,a bed and two more doors. Then after I left the coffin I saw a note on the bed.

Dear, student please get dress and head to the auditorium. Get there at 8:00.

I looked at the time it was 7:30. Okay good I have time. So I got into my clothes and walked down a hall. As I left the room there was a name tag and pixel picture of me. The tag said Tyler rypziki. Oh and I forgot and then remembered. I am Tyler rypziki shl artist. I don't know how or why I am in this school.as I walked down the hall I saw other doors, name plates, and name tags. It looked like this was a type of dorm area. There was dorms before mine and on the other side. On the right side of where I was walking, there was a staircase with a sign that said eight grade hall way,but it was block by steel shudders.

I continued to walk then I came into an open area. On my left there was a hall but at some point more steel shudders where there. On my right there was a little glass window that said attendance office. The other said Main Office. Then if you walked straight there was another hall on my right that had more steel shudders. Then on the left was a two door and said cafeteria. There was a little desk next to the doors. On my right there was a trophy case and a sign that said auditorium. Before I walked in there was a girls bathroom on the left, with another set of doors,and on my right a boy bathroom. After looking around I walked to the doors I opened them.

As I walked in I saw 21 other students they noticed me,but didn't say a word. I decided to meet the people around and see if anything is going on.

I walked up to a girl with curly hair, a black jacket, a black beanie, grey yoga pants,and a white shirt with a purple musical note. "Hello." I said. "Oh hi-yah and who are you?" She asked cheery."I'm Tyler and who are you?" I questioned back. "I'm Atalia Pitami."

Atalia Pitami shl procrastinator

"So do you have a clue of what's going on?" I asked. "No I woke up in a room and got out of a coffin. I was told to come here by a letter on a bed." She said. "Ok thanks." I said walking away.

Then I walked up to a dark skin girl with blank yoga pants, a purple shirt with bright blue writing that said Do
You see the lama? "Hello." I said. "Oh what's up friend?" She asked bubbly. "I don't know I just woke up and walked into here.also what's your name?" I questioned. "My name is Kiera Wong nice to meet cha." She smiled.

Kiera Wong shl comedian

"Okay see yah." I said leaving her. I the walked to a boy with a headset and a mic, brown hair, glasses, a lot of freckles, a grey jacket,with a shirt underneath with a bunch of 1 and 0's in bright green,he was also wearing jeans. "Morning I think." I said questioning myself. "Oh hey noob." He said smiling. "Huh? Noob?" I said confused. "Never mind,by the way I'm Noah Hotel." He said putting out his hand.

Noah Hotel shl Gamer

I walked up to three people. A boy wearing a tux, another boy with a jacket, blue shirt with a white x on it and his hair flipped back. Finally a boy wearing a white Nike jacket and a black shirt with his hair pulled back. "Umm good day." I said. They all responded "hello."ugh man I'm so tired." Said the boy with a Nike jacket.

Clay Bichi shl swimmer

"I know this sucks." Said the boy in the tux.

Ethan Bonzi shl trumpet player

"I really want to go home." Said the boy with the pulled back hair and blue jacket.

William Fuki shl pianist