Chapter 4: Monday Massacure ( class trial )

Evidence:

- monokuma file #4
Victim: Alina Oriz
Location: garden
Time: unknown
Cause of death: stab to the heart
Evidence: stabbed in the heart most likely from behind.

- monokuma file #5
Victim: Ben Muzzuro
Time: Unknown
Cause of death: head trauma
Evidence: there was a wound on his head and he is laying his back on the garden's main flower display in the top left corner.

- monokuma file #6
Victim: Darien Lee
Time: Unknown
Evidence: found laying face first on the ground. Had a rectangular shape bump on his head. Blood was oozing out of his head. Also had blood on his hands.

- Darien's testimony
Said to seen the bodies and then blacking out.

- Alina's body placement
She was facing up and her body was half buried.

- Bloody shovel
A shovel next to Alina had blood on it. After looking closer it also was very dirty.

- Missing math books
On the second level math room a stack of a couple math books where missing.

- note
A note that said Meet me at the garden. Please come to the garden at 3:00 exactly. I would like to talk to you about Faith she has been acting very strange lately. I'll be seeing you soon. - \\\\\\\

- the windows
On the second floor in the math room. All the windows but one where opened.

- gardening shovel
Inside the math room a bloody gardening shovel was found in the trash can.

- missing tools
In the green room some tools where missing from the tool board.

- foot prints
Foot prints leading to the stairwell that heads down to the mid point. But stops at the very top.

- Faith's testimony
Say Darien talking to Alina at 2:00 am

- art room window
One of the art room windows where unlocked and connect to the garden.

- Alexis's testimony
Said that Faith's jacket looked filthy.

- Noah's testimony
He said that when we found Darien's body it was facing down. So mostly likely was a surprised attack.

- Dairen's room
His note pad had teared paper at the top. In his trash can had a bunch of crumbled up pieces of paper. All said for Alina to meet him.

- bag of mulch
A large bag which was empty with a faint hope on it.

- Faith and Alina's relationship
They seemed close to one another . Before the trial she placed a rose on her to show how much she valued her as a friend.

Monokuma: okay so welcome to the trial of Alina and Ben! You must use the evidence you found to find the killer. If you are correct everyone besides the blackened lives. But if you are wrrrrroooong then everyone besides the backend will be executed!start out with the weapon!

ALL RISE CLASS TRIAL IN SESSION.

Atalia: Can we start with Alina's body first? Cause I have an idea about her.