Chapter 6: It's punishment time! ( Final class trial!)

Final evidence summary!
-Data papers:The simulation of despair has failed the students found hope and the fake mastermind failed. Luckily we erased the memories once more so they know no thing of importance. The victims and murders for the first test will be listed:The order of victims and murders are listed below.
Victim #1 Emily was murdered by Tanner.
Victim #2 Manny killed by Alexis
Victim #3 and 4 Caitlyn was killed by Ally and then Ally killed by Larissa
Victim #5 Kiera killed by Ben
All of the killers where then executed for the survivors of Shiloh, Atalia, William, Trinity, Justin, and Tyler.
Students who didn't participate in the simulator where Alina, Gage, Darien, Noah, Clay, and Ethan.The fake mastermind was Alex more reports will be filed
-photos: Many photos of dead students and living students that we meat throughout this life have been In photos which seems like friends.
- Libary note:The despair students are falling into place they began killing. The show has been broadcasting. The teens families are giving in. We are ready for the next motive. I hope you will enjoy the despair____ anyways the world wide disaster is working.
- Secret room: A hidden room found in the girl's bathroom where Trinity died. It lead to documents and books.
- Hidden room documents:Linton between Hope middle school started it all. After the great school disaster many people couldn't take it. After what happen..after ever student in the school was viciously murderThat's when the riots began and then the country,no the world started to fall into despair. People started to wear these evil beat mask and would murder,rape,and destroy everything and everyone in there path...all because of her that girl,no one would ever think she would cause this much destruction. As for now 22 students are still trapped there. There life's are being broadcast across the world. As for the families they are being protected by the future foundation. As well for the high school no survivors,but luckily we managed to save the elementary students and manage to find none for the middle school. She your mistress things are going well I grabbed this in the newspaper, from despair member 109850 to the despair queen.
- William's testimony: After his execution he remembers see a feminine hand with black nails before blacking out again.
- Monokuma room: it had controls to the evil bear and monitors of every room in the entire building.
- Tv broadcast: It showed us on tv. The entire school killing has been broadcasted live.
- German book: In the German room a book that had Ethan's handwriting was found,but Ethan didn't remember anything like that at all or even taking classes
- Caitlyn's testimony: Says that video from the computer had footage of her sister. Plus Ethan's brother.
-Laptop: Was found in the second floor by Manny who gave us a flash drive before death.

Monokuma: Okay sluts and gentle men! Today is the final trial, if you can figure the mastermind's true identity then you all go free! Butttt if you are wrong then everyone will be viciously executed! Also you must as well solve the mysterious behind the school! One more thing I promise *wink* I will be participating in the class trial. So let's begin!

Court in Session all rise!

Monokuma: Okay so let's begin! So does anyone have any ideas of who the mastermind is?

Gage: Dawg they have to be dead for sure!

Ethan: What makes you think that?

Gage: Well my fellow cracker remember when I raged in that monitor room thang.

Tyler: I do and I'm Glad I got out before you started breaking things.

Gage: Well then it should be true because.....because I forget. Oops.

Monokuma: Well is there any evidence that states the mastermind being dead?

Tyler: Actually I do and that evidence is....... The Monokuma room. The mastermind has to being controlling you Monokuma from that room right now.