Chapter 2: Drowning in Despair (deadly days)

So there on the floor was Emily with holes in her body and dead. After I called everyone here all we did was stand there looking at her in the floor and dead."Tch why did it have to be her she was so kind and quite." I said looking down.

"Finally looks like I don't have to explode you after all." Said Monokuma popping out of the floor boards. "I hate you, you suck bear." Said Alina. "Anyway here is the Monokuma file #2 also you have an hour of investigation." He said before leaving.
Monokuma file #2
Victim: Emily Ravila
Location: library in the blue lab.
Time: 4:30 a.m.
Evidence : multiple stab wounds around the stomach area. Had a faint cut around neck and some on her face and wrist. The victim was also unconscious when getting stabbed.
Cause of death: blood loss

"Hmm well there is some evidence that is helpful." I mumbled to myself.

Bullet: Monokuma file #2

After that I looked over the body. Then I smelled something nasty. "Www is that... Her breath?" I asked. Her breath smelled like alcohol. Also yellow Louis that was dry was found in her mouth and around it." Well that's a clue." I said.

Bullet: breath

I then looked at the rag tied around her face. It smelled like alcohol as well.

Bullet: rag

Then I looked down to see a message. Hmm looks like the one trinity wrote. So I turned my head and saw that it read Gage. "What the hell?" I asked myself.

Bullet: message

I then noticed the inking pen in her hand. It had dried blood at the top of it. It looked about right to be the cause of the stabs and message.

Bullet: inking pen

I looked through the Monokuma file once again and noticed something new. It said that the order of the body discovery was Tyler, Clay, Gage, and then Alexis then the alarm went off. (Found in that order) "hmm well that's a new feature. Must be important then." I said to myself.

Bullet: body discovery order

I decide to head to the cook room A. Inside was Darien and Clay looking around. I went up and talked to Clay. "So any ideas of the murder." I asked him. "In fact I do. I think it's Gage,because if that dying message she wrote." He said with confidence. "Okay thanks." I said letting him continue to search.

Bullet: Clay's testimony

I then decided to talk to Darien. "Did you find anything?" I asked. "Why should I tell you?" He asked snotty. " uhh so I can use it in the class trial and not die." I said. "True that would be a boring end to this game." He said. "Game?" I asked. "Anyway I was getting something to drink last night around 4:22 a.m. I saw Emily,Alex, and Clay heading to the library." He said.
"Okay thank you I'll let you get back to your investigating." I said leaving him be.

Bullet: Darien's testimony

I then took a look around. I opened the towel cabinet and saw that one of the rags from the pile was missing. "Interesting." I said quietly.

Bullet: cooking room A

I decide that I should look in a different room. So I headed to art room B. When I walked in I saw Atlaia and Gage. I went up and talked to Atlaia. "Where were you this morning?" I asked. "I was in my room sleeping. I was stuck there all night as well,because I caught something and wouldn't stop barfing." He said sweating. "Tmi,but thanks." I said leaving her. I can't get sick I thought.

Bullet: Atlaia's testimony

I then walked up to gage." Anything new?" I asked him. "No,but let me tell you I was only sleeping at the time of the murder, until I got woken up by the bear and headed to the cafeteria." He said. "Okay thank you." I said. "Your welcome my homie." He said.

Bullet: Gage's testimony

I then looked around the room. I went to the storage room and noticed the that one of the inking pens where gone. Well here is the origin.

Bullet: Art room B

I then decide to leave the room. "Attention all students proceed to the elevator to head to the class trial." He said on the monitor. As walking to the elevator I noticed a piece of paper next to the mono machine. It said the prizes people got from the machine.
Alcohol- Clay, Gage, Atlaia, Alina, and Kiera.
Knife- Trinity And Ethan
Rope- Ally, Alexis, Shiloh, and Caitlyn.
"This seems like it really will help at the trial." I said putting it in my pocket.

Bullet: prize list

I walked into the elevator with fear in my eyes and heart. This trial will determine life or death. As the elevator descends I fell myself sink. The doors open. I know it's time to fine the murder of Emily during this class trial!

Alive, 19 dead, 3