Chapter 2: Drowning in Despair (normal days)

Day 7

I woke up from my nightmares. Then I realized they where reality. Trinity was murdered by William and then he got executed. All I can hear is the sound of the piano playing with William's blood over it. I could fell a tear drop. After a while I pulled myself together and headed to the cafeteria.

"Morning Tyler." said Alexis sadly. I then felt a punch to my face. "W-what the hell?" I rubbed my cheek looking up to see an angered Alex crying. "YOU KILLED HIM!" He screamed at me. "How!" I asked understanding he was talking about William. "You voted for my cousin! You where the one with all the evidence!" He screamed again. "Well he killed my cousin!" I screamed back.

"Okay yesh enough drama I have a prize for all of you." Monokuma said walking in the cafeteria. "And what's this prize you worthless piece of garbage." Said Darien. "Oh your so mean. Anyway I opened some new areas for you to explore." He said staring at us. "New areas?" Asked Ethan. "Yes including the library, mid point between the sixth and fifth grade hall. And finally the teachers lounge." Said Monokuma with a wave.

"Anyway I have to go and clean the execution room. It's still a little bloody if you know what I mean." He said exiting the room. After that everyone went off on their own and explored the new areas. I decided to head to he library first. When I walked in I noticed some things. There was two different computer labs one named the blue lab and the other named the red lab. There also was a little area of a couple of round tables. A little reading area and two sections of a type of class room.

There was also a large amount of books. "Hi Alexis what you doing." I asked walking over to her. "Huh? Oh it's you well just reading a marvel comic." She said flipping through the pages. "Really cool." I said walking away noticing she was ignoring me.
"Hi Darien what are you doing?" I questioned looking over his shoulder. "If a dumbass like you must know then I'm reading the French and Indian war." He said flipping the page. "Okay have fun." I said. Oh why dose everyone want to ignore me.

I then headed to the mid point area. There was two art and cooking rooms. On my left side was another computer room and more doors blocked off. Also two stair wells and a set of doors where blocked. I headed into art room A. Inside was some desk and cabinets filled with art supplies also in the room was Caitlyn, Alina, Shiloh,Ally, an Faith. "Hi guys what are you doing." I asked looking around. "Drawing." Replied Ally and Shiloh. "Anyone find anything?" I questioned. "No." Said Faith locking her eyes on the paper. I noticed Caitlyn was alone while Alina and Faith sat together laughing and Ally and Shiloh where doodling together.

"What's up?" I asked her. "Oh just reading a magazine." She said skimming through the the pages. "Want to explore with me?" I asked. "Sure." She said putting the magazine into her pocket. As I was walking I tripped into the door and it threw opened. I then landed into the cooking room A. "Oww." I said with dizzy eyes. "Are you okay." Asked Caitlyn helping me up. "Yeah." I said with a half smile.

I noticed that the room had five stoves,sinks,tables, and cabinets for each set of tables. Also a washer and dryer. I then saw that no one was on here. "So then the door connect this room and that room hmm strange. We then exited the room and went to cooking room B. In there was pretty much the same thing and no one was in there either. I noticed another out of place door. I opened it and ended up in the art room B. It was the same as the other art room,but had more projects and lanterns hanging from the wall.

After that me and Caitlyn headed to the teachers lounge. There was a long table with a ping pong table and a vending machine. After that we talked about bands from popular concerts.

Day 7 end

"Hello sluts. Looks like the students got to explore some more areas uppupupu who knows they may make even a more interesting murdered." Curtains close.

Day 8

I woke up in my room. I then headed to the lunch room. "Hey Tyler can I speak with you for a moment." Said Larissa with Shiloh by her side. "Uh sure." I said following them to the library. "Here we found this in the teachers lounge." She said handing me an envelope. I started to read it aloud.
" The simulation of despair has failed the students found hope and the fake mastermind failed. Luckily we erased the memories once more so they know no thing of importance. The victims and murders for the first test will be listed." I finished and noticed the by sign was tore off and a staple at the top left corner was there,but a piece of ripped paper was found at the staple.
"Also I found this in the library's mystery section." Said Shiloh handing me a paper.

I started to read this sheet aloud as well. " The order of victims and murders are listed below.
Victim #1 Emily was murdered by Tanner.
Victim #2 Manny killed by Alexis
Victim #3 and 4 Caitlyn was killed by Ally and then Ally killed by Larissa
Victim #5 Kiera killed by Ben
All of the killers where then executed for the survivors of Shiloh, Atalia, William, Trinity, Justin, and Tyler.
Students who didn't participate in the simulator where Alina, Gage, Darien, Noah, Clay, and Ethan.

The fake mastermind was Alex more reports will be filed." I finished reading.

I stood there shocked "What the hell?" I questioned looking terrified. " Exactly it appears that somehow we all went through this same thing." Said Larissa. "Let's keep this between us, because this may cause a disaster." Said Shiloh. "Okay,but why do you trust me out of all people?" I asked shoving the paper into my bag. "Because I fell like.... You the protagonist in this story we are placed in." Said Larissa smiling.

After that we I went to room to decide what was happening.

Day 8 end

"Hmm looks like our fellow class mates have found some information. Maybe we can us it against them uppupupu." Curtains closed.

Day 9

I did my usually routine and went to the cafeteria. It looked like everyone was down. So I had an idea po in my head. "Have everyone lets have an art contest. We could all draw and then judge them." I said smiling. "That sounds fun can I draw some anime?" Asked Alina getting pumped up. "Yes indeed." I said. After that everyone headed to the art room. Some sat out while others joined in. We all had fun laughs and enjoyed our time. After that I headed to my room pooped.

Day 9 end

"Looks like our students are enjoying themselves. Well let's turn them into despair." Curtains close.

Day 10

As I woke up Monokuma told us to go to the auditorium. "Ahem all students it's time for a second motive." He said laughing. "Oh great." Said Clay sarcastic. "Okay Thai week's motive is..... If a murder dose we happen I will blow up the I placed inside of you that I put there when you where sleeping." He said spinning. As those words left his mouth the room went into silent terror. After that I almost ran into my room. I locked my self inside all I could think about is my body exploding.

Day 10 end

"Well looks like despair is afoot I wonder who's life is next to go?" Curtains closed.

Day 11

That morning I woke up. I then headed to the lunch room. Everyone sat in silence I also noticed that Emily and Atalia where missing. So I went and looked for them. I knew in my mind that someone died. I walked into the library and looked all around and without a second look I saw Emily's dead body laying on the floor. I quickly called the others and then the alarmed sounded.