Chapter 6: It's punishment time! ( normal days)

Day 27

I opened my eyes and looked in my room. I got out of bed and walked to the cafeteria. I was greeted by everyone, they looked like they had a glimmer in their eye. "Good morning Tyler!" Said Atalia waving cheerfully. "Hey bro!" Said Justin. "Lama I summon the." Said Kiera making a weird face. "Dammit Kiera what did we talk about?!" Said Caitlyn face palming. "Dicks." Said Larissa making some laugh. "Anyone got food?" Asked Ethan fixing his hair. "Yo yo lets get den sick beats!" Said Gage bobbing his head. "Ahahahahahahahahah." Laughed Faith. I looked around everyone was smiling and happy.... Thank you Alexis and you to Manny you brought the hope back in their eyes.

The entire day we all chatted and laughed. It was like we where normal friends not trying to escape and murder. It seemed the day flew by as the night time announcement  told us to go to bed.

Day 27 end

"Ugh! How Candice these little basters can smile when their supposing friends died! Wow 10/10!!!" Curtains closed.

Day 28

I woke up out of bed smiling. I then walked into the cafeteria with a smile from all. But today we need to discuss what we are going to do. "Okay so what's the plan?" I asked to everyone as they returned strange glances of confusion. "What do you mean?" Atalia asked. "I mean what are we going to do to escape." I said choosing my arms.

Everyone's smiles turned into frowns. "I didn't think about that." Said Caityln looking at the bolted plates. "Well I'm not sure, but les make a deal." Said Justin smiling. "What is it?" Asked Larissa. "Let's make a pack to not kill and escape here together!" Justin smiled putting a hand in. "Yah!" Said Caitlyn joining. "Let's try to keep it this time." Faith said placing her hand in. We all began to place a hand in and smile raising them up together at once.

I then felt a sudden way of dizziness. I stumbled backward falling on the ground. My eyes fluttered closed as I saw Justin and other asking if I was okay.

Day 28 end

"Upupupupu it looks like things are getting interesting. Well it looks like it will all end soon, cause the mastermind or should I say I am coming, uf uf uf fu fu fu." Curtains closed

Day 30

" Where am I?" I asked myself. All I could see was darkness, no that is wrong. "What?" I asked myself. It was William, he was crying, wait it was the trial I saw the chain grab him by his neck. He was then pulled away and for some reason I chased him. I ended up in the bathroom and there was Trinity. Dead....... Then a trap door behind her glowed.... I went and followed the light.

I ended up in a classroom..... It was a math room I haven't seen before I look around to see two desk in the middle and I see it was occupied by me and William we where both doing Math work and smiling. Then another light shown it was me and Trinity taking a selfie on Halloween. ( happy Halloween btw oops) then one more light shown. It was Trinity and William kissing and I was walking down catching them in the act. ( also this didn't real happen)

Then the scene blacked out. Now was Clay shaking in his podium and behind him Emily dead. Then there was a light to my right, it was me and Clay in a classroom laughing at each other while drawing jokes on the desk. Then a light shines on a frozen image of me and Emily playing a violin and Viola.

Now it showed Alex dead, with ally hugging Shiloh as they where'd pulled away by a chain. A new lighted showed with Alex smashing milk on my head, Ally yelling at me and shoving anime pictures in my face, and Shiloh laughing while holding her hands on her stomachs while I laughed.

Next there was a new light. It had Faith looking down and Darien crossing him arms as a chained around his neck was wrapped. Then there was Alina and Ben on the floor dead.

A new light with me and Ben at lunch, Alina giving me a weird look while I laughed, Darien and me reading back to back, and Faith drawing with me.

Finally there was a another light that showed Manny waving while tears flooded his eyes with the chain around his neck, then Alexis and Noah dead. Then there was me and Noah playing together on the 3Ds, Alexis ignoring me while I poked her, and Manny falling on me as I panicked to escape. Then all the lights of these happy images faded. With news ones appeared.

One showed me and Justin in costumes with candy in our arms, another showed Atalia and me typing on a computer and laughing with tears in our eyes, the next one showed Larissa jabbing me inter side while I had her glasses on, the other was Gage and me playing on a laptop, then me feeding Ethan a carrot, Kiera and me in cooking trying to put a fire out, and finally me and Caitlyn trying to speak German. Once more all the lights faded.

There was a tan door, I walked over and opened it. When I walked in....in..... In, it was all of us smiling for a group photo everyone......but why. Then they all disappeared and I say there alone at a desk. I went over and reached a hand over to touch my shoulder,but the frozen self turned with a face of a Monokuma. I jumped back and look around my eyes tinted red while everyone had a Monokuma face on some with blood on them. "Ahhhhhhhh." I screamed.

I then shot up and looked around to see I was in my room and Justin was sitting in a chair. "Ah finally Tyler your awake!" Justin said with a reassuring smile. "Woah......" I said breathless. "What?" He asked. "Just a bad dream. I said looking around. "How long have I been out?" I ask.  "Exactly one day also come in Monokuma wanted to show everyone something,but wanted to wait for you to wake up." He said pulling me out of the sheets. Monokuma appeared on the monitor." Attention students head to the auditorium. We both gave each other a look and then headed out my door to the auditorium.

As soon as everyone arrived the bear popped out of the floor boards and pulled out a mic. "Hello students! Oh wow to think that there was 22 of you and now there is only 10!" The bear laughed. "No that's not right there is only nine of us." Said Caitlyn puzzled. "Oh oops I forgot I have a surprise for you!" He said smashing a blue button as something descended from the ceiling..... It was.... WILLIAM?! I heard gasp from everyone. William was there and looked perfect,but how he was executed, wait what?! "Anyway for my next trick I will unlock all the doors in this school! This is for you to investigate,because........ It's time to find out the mastermind's identity aka me! The person behind the killings!" The bear danced. "Wait really?!" Asked Kiera shocked.

"Also William will be joining you on this investigation." He said snapping his somewhat fingers and making William wake up. "W-what?" He said with a bit of drool falling out his mouth. "Have fun and investigation start!" The bear laughed and leaving.

We all ran up to William and helped him up. We all began hammering questions at him and he responded to one thing that silence is all. "I remember Monokuma's giant paw smashing down on me,but blacking out. So I don't know." He said looking around. "Where is everyone else?" He asked. We all explained how everyone died and the stuff we found. He stood there shaking his head in disappointment.

We all then parted ways, I was the only one left in the auditorium. I then looked around. "It's time to find the one who caused all this despair." I said to myself hoping off the stage and eating the auditorium.