Chapter 3: Fighting for the weak. (Deadly days)

There I saw Alex hanging from the closet dead. I quickly ran down to the stage. "Guys! Alex is dead." I huffed. By those words everyone jumped out of there seats and followed me to his corpse. The alarm went off and then investigation began.

"Here you are all you bastards and strange I didn't even give a motive!" He said waddling away. I looked at the file.

Monokuma file #3
Victim: Alex Moon
Location: changing room closet.
Time: 9:30 a.m
Evidence: found in closet handing from his shirt's sleeves.
Cause of death: had a wound in the stomach  and cut his lungs causing him to die.

I looked at the time and saw it was 9:32. I was shocked by how recent the death was.

Bullet: monokuma file #3
Bullet: time

"upupu you bastards better get investigating!!" monokuma chimed the announcements turning off every one well... not everyone was groaning somewhere in pain and guilt. I then began to search around the room. I noticed that blood drops led to the second stair case. I remember a shadowy figure was running down here. I then followed it to piano. I looked under to see a silver sword with its top covered in blood.

Bullet:blood path
Bullet: sword
Bullet: shadowy figure.

I then returned to the crime scene to see Shiloh,ally,Larissa,and Alexis investigating. I walked up to see Larissa looking around. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Well look." She said pointing to Alex's head. I saw a feather in his hair. "So what's that?" I asked. "It's the feather to the Peter Pan costume." She said." Well isn't manny Peter Pan?" I asked. "Yes he is,but he was on stage in the event." She said looking around more. "Okay thanks." I said looking around.

Bullet: feather
Bullet: Larissa's testimony

I saw Shiloh holding a shivering Ally. "What's wrong." I asked. "I don't know I'm just scared." Said Ally. "I'm glad he is dead he got what he deserver." Mumbled Shiloh. "If it helps at all I can tell you who was and wasn't on the stage." Said Ally wiping a tear."sure that would help a lot." I smiled. She then handed me a list. On it was the entire cast and people who where and weren't on the stage. I read it to see that the only people not on stage where Alex,Shiloh,and Caitlyn. "Thank you very much." I said leaving.

Bullet:cast list

I then heard a little splash to see I stepped in a blood puddle."oh my gosh." I mumbled. I was looking at it when I noticed it lead to the closet. I was thinking to myself about this new information.

Bullet:blood puddle

I then exited the room. I walked around hoping to found a another clue or hint. I then walked down to the newly found computer lab. I walked down to one of the computers to see
a bright screen was illuminating and i looked over and on the screen it read 50% despair virus complete then the screen shut off and a head came out the ai's eyes were all blurry and so was her body pixelated.

"HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!" her voice yelled with a happy tone i jumped at the sudden greeting from the ai and sighed "didn't expect the ai to be that frightening when they greet someone" i said looking at the ai "huh what do you mean by 'didn't expect a ai to be that frightening when they greet someone'?' she asked in a annoyed tone,i ran off and went to find justin and larissa wanting to show them the ai i found in the computer lab "guys i found something in the computer lab!"i frantically said dragging the two to the computer lab and i showed them the computer "a computer?" justin asked a bit curious about the computer 'hey look on the screen it says 51% despair virus complete... what does that even mean?" larissa asked taking a look on the computer "not just any virus!" the ai yelled cheerfully her head appearing again "JESUS" i yelped falling over "i-it responds with out any texting or interaction?!" said justin a bit surprised "hey maybe we can ask the ai about the killer!" larissa said that sudden idea popping in her mind "great idea! then we can get some clues or hints from it!" i said my eyes lit up like a candle."huh? killer?" the ai asked her voice a bit glitchy from the virus infection " yeah... uh.." justin's tone faded. "some one was killed during a play..." i said explaining to the ai. "Oh that dumbass Alex his death was fun- i mean sad! anyway here is a clip." The ai said her voice still glitchy but stable and the screen turned off and the video started playing.

It showed Alex hitting ally harshly while a figure watched silently. Ally then ran out and the figure took its chance and ran at Alex. The video then went dark.

"Please head to the elevators." Said monokuma on the monitors in his bitchy ass tone. I then walked down to the hallway with Larissa and Justin. I then entered the elevator. The thought in my mind ran around trying to solve this case. The elevator lowered and the doors to the class trial opened. I then took my place. I picked my head up high.

It's time to solve this the murder of Alex I thought to myself.

(Author note: I had some help from @jepherli thank you very much for helping they don't know the murder either so uppupu)