Bad end (extra chapter)

"Upupupu uou picked Faith guilty!" He then pulled out his button and smashed his hammer. "Wh-why!" She screamed crying. "You did try and kill two people." Larissa sighed. "I'm sorry...but I can't be forgiven..... I'll be seeing Alina soon." She said tears flowing down her face as the chain pulled her away

No ruff housing

Faith is placed in a wrestling rink. A monokuma how looks super strong it her enemy in the match. The bell rings, which sends the monokuma flying at her. He then punches and claws at her,but she blocks each attack. Until her arms are ripped off by the bear. Then he picks up Faith and smashed her into a circle and starts to eat her whole. The bell rings with the monokuma holding a fist in victory.

"That's was gruesome." Said Caitlyn backing up. "He he he he looks like you made the wrong choice." Darien giggled. He then muttered words under his breath and then I noticed that half of our friends snapped their neck killing them selfs. "What the hell!" Said Atalia who follow suit dying. I then watch then drop one by one.

"Looks like reading is helpful!" Darien giggled. "Why are you doing this?!" I cried as my hands placed then around my head. "To escape you peasants are not worth the time besides I have better things to do,so good bye upupupup." He said walking away with the bear. I then felt my hands grab tightly.

"No." I said shutting my eyes.

*SNAP*

Dead 21, alive 1

Winner Darein Lee

(Upupupu you have chosen the wrong ending don't worry the true ending will be posted just wait your pretty little head, don't snap it for waiting to long ~upupupupu)