The talk

They were all working over with big smiles on their face at least that gave me a little bit if reassurance they weren't mad at me for some reason. But still I wasn't exactly super excited for this conversation. I mean don't get me wrong I want to talk to them but that doesn't mean I am not dreading it because I am scared I will make a fool of myself which is a very likely possibility at this point. Lucy was the first to speak

Lucy: ''Hi, I'm Lucy its nice to meet you I have seen some of your goals they are insane that one against Hoffenheim the other week was insane, it was like a rocket''

Kiera: ''yeah this one (nodding her head to Lucy) wouldn't shut up about it, it was non-stop, but it was a really good goal''

Ellis: ''Th-thanks, that means a lot coming from you, I can't believe you have seen my goal, you know who I am''

The girls started laughing, it was then I got very worried what did I say, I had only said a few words had I already messed up that badly. Of course I did typical me its like I have foot in mouth disease.

Third person pov (Everything before this has been in Ellis's point of view I will change to other peoples every now and then it it will mostly be in Ellis's point of view):

Leah could clearly see the girl was overthinking everything so decided to jump in.

Leah: ''Were not laughing at you kid relax, its just you are incredible at football, and we are a bit shocked that you think people don't watch your goals or matches''

You could see the look of relief on the girls face the minute Leah said that it got her wondering why the girls was so tense. She understood that this was a big step and it was nervous but this girl seemed to overthink everything.

Leah was watching her when they were doing the introductions and she even seemed stressed about that it was then that Leah decided she would help this girl. As it's not everyday someone so young yet so talented is put under this pressure it was a lot. But Leah had no doubt that she would fit in and soon all the girls would be like her family. there was a smile under all of that worry and Leah was going to make sure that it found its way out.

Georgia: ''It seem you already have a nickname kid''

Kiera: ''Oh wow very creative Georgia just because she's young, dont worry Ellis I will find you a better nickname I will make it my mission''

Lucy: ''Are we going to let the kid talk I thought the point of this was to get to know her''

Ellis's pov:

I was stood in silence as they were having a conversation about me around me, still not believing they knew who I was Leah Williamson knew my name. My hero knew my name this would take a while to process. Although I think i may be a bit less nervous I mean they all seem so nice and its hard not to smile as they joke around with each other. This will be good I will make sure it is good. I have to try I won't let this be like normal where I find a corner hide in, this is going to be the start of a new me. With the self revelation in my head I decided to be confident and jump in on the conversation.

Ellis: ''What do you want to know then, I'm ready to answer''

You could see after I said this that Leah smiled a bit seemingly happy that I was partaking in the conversation I wonder why she was so invested. i mean I have just met her, it is pretty cool that she seems invested but I'm still curious.

Georgia: ''Perfect, 20 questions it is, bare with caller, oy everyone, were getting know the kid come and join in.''

It was then I suddenly lost all of my new found confidence and wanted to run of into a hole and probably never come out. The whole team, i though 4 was a lot but 27 other people i think I was in a bit over my head.

So with now a whole team in tow Georgia lead us to the chill room, it was basically a big living room with comfy sofas, bean bags, a ping pong table, an Xbox and a cool arcade basketball game that I would have to try at some point. Now to face the problem I was going to have to answer questions in front of the whole team I really had shot myself in the foot with my small bit of confidence earlier.

But it seems Leah could somehow sense that I was nervous and she slung her hand round my shoulder. Although this made me jump at fist and she looked a bit concerned, it was nice to know that although I hadn't been here long someone cared even if just a little bit. It provided a little bit of comfort even if it was shirt lived as everyone was quickly situated for the 20 questions that I had signed up to answer. Leah removed her arm and went to sit down next to Kiera everyone was sat smiling at me, Leah looked as though she was trying to reassure me it would be okay with her smile. But who knows at this point this could be a disaster.
————————————————————————
Thanks for reading I will update every Sunday, if you have any suggestions please comment and if you enjoy please vote :)