The chill room surprise

Third person pov:

It was around 8 when all the girls were up and heading to breakfast, then around 8:15 when most people were there apart form 2 one of which was the skipper which got people confused as she was normally one of the first. Sarina came in a few minutes later and started going through the running of the day to then be shocked when she was missing two faces.

Sarina: ''Where is Leah and Ellis has anyone seen them they are late, Georgia, Lauren''

Lauren: ''Ellis never came back to the room last night I think, I mean I went up to bed thinking she would come up a bit later then when I woke up she was not there I just assumed she slept in someone else's room. Is she ok.''

Georgia:'' Yeah Leah wasn't there this morning I assumed she was just doing captain-y things and was up super early''

Everyone looked around with the same confused looks on their faces all coming to the conclusion none of them has seen the missing duo in a while.

Sarina: ''Ok group mission find Ellis and Leah''

Everyone got up suddenly quite worried as to where the pair had gone, people were looking everywhere until Beth M walked into the chill room. To see the sweetest sight Leah and Ellis were cuddled up fast asleep together on one of the bean bags. Beth quickly took a picture then texted everyone to come to the chill room but quietly as she didn't want to wake them.

The rest of the girls were equally taken aback by the sight in front of them, until Georgia decided to do what she does best and disrupt this peaceful scene. She came bounding in singing a song to herself, then overcome with excitement that the girls had been found shouted out their names, which startled them awake. Both of them looked up very confused and slightly embarrassed they had been found like this.

Leah: ''Morning is there something wrong''

Georgia:'' Uhm I mean yeah, your late to breakfast all the pancakes will be gone''

With this statement I dont think anyone has seen someone move so fast, Ellis leapt off, of Leah's lap and ran in the direction of the dining room.

This caused everyone to burst into fits of laughter her love for pancakes again shining through above everything else.

Leah's pov:

It felt like I had hit some kind of break through last night, she really opened up it was nice to see. I also hoped it would help her come out of her shell. When we woke up to the whole team staring at us I could tell we were both a little embarrassed but as soon as she heard pancakes she was off like a bullet. It was quite funny and everyone else agreed as they were laughing as well.

We all soon followed Ellis to breakfast  and there she was already sat with a huge plate of pancakes smiling away. The whole team was smiling it was just too funny.

The day was pretty relaxed just training and them some free time, it was decided that there was going to be team bonding in Lucy's room, so at around 8 we all piled in. Never have I ever was selected and this was met with quite a few groans, but the game commenced. We all started with 10 fingers and after a few tame questions there were a few fingers down. Then it came round to Beth M and everyone knew something bad was coming from the smile already creeping onto her face.

Beth M: ''Never have I ever had a one night stand''

Okay not as bad as I was expecting pretty tame for Beth, maybe it was because Ellis was in the room, what shocked me even more was the fact that Ellis put a finger down. She tried to do it discreetly but I and a few others noticed as we all shared the same shocked expression. It was clear Ella also saw and you could tell she just wanted to know more, as the innocent child wasn't so innocent anymore.

Ella: ''Wait everyone stop, dont think I didn't see that Ellis explain''

At that moment Ellis's face went a very bright shade of red, as the other girls seemed to understand that she put her finger down and all leaned in ready to here the story. It was clear Ellis wasn't going to get out of this, I mean I felt a little bit bad but not a lot. I wanted to hear the story just as much as anyone else.

Ellis: ''Fiiinnnnnneeeeee, its not a very interesting story, I was out a few months ago with some of my friends, we were at a bar and I met a girl she was nice. Then I got very drunk and she took me to her apartment and yeah. The weirdest part was when I woke up the net morning and she had gone to work and said to let myself out but there was a card she had which told me to rate the experience with loads of different sub categories. It was very strange so I quickly left.''

Some of the girls were laughing some were still just shocked that the little innocent kid wasn't quite as innocent as they thought.

Georgia: ''Go on girl, that is weird, but we will have to go out sometime''

Ellen:''No she is a child Georgia she should not be drinking, what if someone catches you, you would be in big trouble''

Ella:''Way to be a party pooper, thats booorrrrriiiiinnnnnnggggggg''

Leah: ''No she is right, it wouldn't look good on anyone involved we only have a bit to wait until she is 18 then you can go nuts''

Ellen: ''But not to nuts remember you are all in the public eye''

Ellis's pov:

All of us younger girls winked at each other knowing that this would be a discussion for later, after that eventful question the game just continued for a while until it eventually dies out at about 10:00. I was exhausted from the night before so I decided I was going to head to bed. Most people agreed so we all made our way out of Lucy's room. It was a very uneventful night which was nice I got to sleep quickly and was out for the whole night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading I will update every Sunday, if you have any suggestions please comment and if you enjoy please vote :)