Travel day

The next few days of training went fast, and before I knew it I was packing my bag to go back to England. I hadn't been back to England in a months, I mean I didn't really have anything to go back for my Aunt was my only family and she wasn't exactly my biggest fan. I didn't really know anyone I mean I would move around so much I didn't ever have time to make proper friends that I stayed in touch with. I mean there would be a few weeks, months if I was lucky of texting after I left but eventually it would just die out. As we both moved on with our lives.

So there I was sat in front of my wardrobe trying to decide what to bring I know that I as getting my kit when I got there, but what else would I need. Obviously my boots, that was a non starter and I always brought my lucky ball it was from the one game that my parents had made the effort to attend I had scored a hat-trick. I didn't have many memories of them but that was one of the few that I did, they weren't bad parents they just weren't around a lot. I also didn't keep a lot of their things a few bits of jewellery and watches but not loads as my Aunt wanted to sell most of it, as she didn't want me cluttering her house with a lot of things. So this was lucky football that came everywhere, luckily I was always a light packer so there was always room or i would make room for it, I just couldn't go anywhere for a big football match without. otherwise we would lose or at least that is what i told myself, that it was all down to my lucky football. Definitely not the skill of the players.

I mean what do you take to these sorts of things, do they go out to a fancy restaurant or go shopping I dont know. So I decided to go with a mix of casual clothes and a few nice fancy outfits just in case. Of course Jill helped me decide what shoes to take because that was the most important thing in her eyes. And she couldn't let me go with bad shoes, at least that is what she told me when she came round to help me pack. So it was done I zipped up my suitcase got my rucksack and headed to the bus stop. I couldn't drive yet, I mean I could get my license but I couldn't be bothered plus i was never short of people offering me lifts. So I was fine, i mean I would do it one day just probably not in the near future.

The journey to the airport was about an hour so I just sat back listened to my music and relaxed. Some people, well a lot of people questioned my music choice it was very varied. I like pop songs and the general top 40 at the time but I also had a liking of musicals which a lot of people were not impressed with. So I was never chosen to be the DJ as people weren't as enthusiastic as me to belt out Hamilton. I got there very early so had a lot of time so i just sat in a cafe again trying to do my coursework and getting further than last time, but still not great, I would get it done one day (probably the night before it was due in).

While I was sat waiting a girl probably around 7 or 8 came up to me and asked for a photo, I was a little bit shocked but happily took it. I mean the fact that people recognised me was insane in my head I was still just playing football with my mates, but i was playing in one of the top leagues and top teams in Europe. It was just insane and I can't even get it through my head it just seems so insane. Soon enough my flight was called and I settled in for the short flight, it was only bout an hour and half so not very long. I was asleep for most of it being very tired from the previous nights where I had got little sleep due to my brain never shutting up.

Before I knew it the plane had landed and I was back in England, the next stop St George's Park.
————————————————————————
Thanks for reading I will update every Sunday, if you have any suggestions please comment and if you enjoy please vote :)