Prologue

It was an early morning, as it was in fact very chilly. Which was the opposite as it was that it had been from the day before. Which was not at all normal for this place, as the seasons changed each and every day.
For the children how ever, it was not normal for them at all. As they were used to the fake world. They could not see within the real world that was right in front of them.

Speaking of the children, they were now waking up from a long nights rest. Every single one of them had not slept well at all. As of course, they had all had nightmares, thinking it was just because of what they had seen.
Little did they know, and little did they want to believe. That the nightmares that they were having, were due to the cabin they were in. As yes, it was safe from the woods.
But in certain ways, the place was even worse in there. As there was a reason as to just why the other evil creatures stayed away from there. As it was even more demonic than what they already were.

But on to another topic than all of that how ever. As the kids were in fact now up, and were in fact now looking at one another. All of them having the same thoughts in mind as to them all staring at each other.
That was of course the fact that they were trying to think. As to just how it could be possible to get out of this place that they were stuck in. As they all felt like they were in fact feeling hopeless about this all.
There was a good reason as to why that was the case. As they did not know that they would not break out of this place, at that. Until they realized that this was the real world, and they could imagine that they were back in the fake world once again.