Chapter 13: Good Job

I stood there with the both of my friends for a few moments. As my eyes were in fact wide in complete shock as to what was happening. As it was clear that Sharise was just as surprised as I seemed to be.
As to the fact that I knew that this was not at all where we were in fact supposed to go. As it was that I did my best to try to stay calm. Though I let out my frustration, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
What? This can't be... This isn't supposed to go this way!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it took a few moments. But eventually my friends seemed to sink in what it was that I had said.
And as to the clear fact that I was upset at what was going on. As it was that the both of them looked at me with their eyes wide. As it was clear that the both of them were in fact quite a bit shocked with me.
As the both of them seemed to stare at me for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that Alexander seemed to speak to me first. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all of the sudden.
"What? Did you not want us to make it here? You didn't actually believe what I said... Did you?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted, just as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that he now under stood what I was thinking. As it was that I knew with the way that I was feeling just now. There was really no point in my hiding it any longer.
As I felt like I could perhaps find some sort of way. For the both of them to under stand what it was that we must do. As I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Alexander, all at the exact same time as well.
"Of course not! Why the hell would that make any sense! I don't want to go back to that car!" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I seemed to shiver at the thought of it, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that the both of them were in fact surprised. By the fact that it was that I had in fact responded with that, all at once. As Sharise then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, all at once, at that.
"What do you mean? You are saying that you would rather stay here? Can't you see what has happened here?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she was a bit lost as to what I was getting at.
As it was that I seemed to stare back at the woman for some time. That was when it was that I then began to nod back to her. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her as well, at that.
"Yes... We can't go back there! Why can't you both see that? We will get questioned, and we will get locked up! We are all 18 now!" I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I had a very serious look on my face just as it was that I had in fact said that. As it was clear to me that the both of them were not sure how to respond to that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stare at them for some more time.
I knew that there was a whole lot more that I wasn't saying. But I knew that I did in fact need to take this one step at a time. As I knew just how insane it did in fact sound as to just what I was in fact saying.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to hear Alexander speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... We will get out of this though! They will see! They will know! I don't want to die here Alex! I don't want to lose my soul..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that it did in fact kind of make me shiver a little bit. As to the fact that it was that he had in fact said what he had said. As it was that I didn't like to think on it on that sort of way.
But at the same time, I also kind of felt like he had a very fair point. As I did my best to try to keep my self as strong as I felt like I could. As I did in fact make sure my head was held high for just a little bit longer.
As it was that I continued to stare at my best friend. As it was that we seemed to be staring at each other eye to eye. That was when it was that I then did in fact nod back to him, and I also began to speak back to him as well.
"Yes we will get in to trouble... And if we stay here... And we take in this place... I have a feeling that it will let us stay here... I think we can be safe from every thing here... We can live here... Live our own free lives!" I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to sound crazy. As to the fact that it was that I was in fact saying that. As it was that the both of them still didn't seem to believe a single word as to just what I was saying.
As it was that I did in fact simply still seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that Alex did in fact shake his head back at me. As it was that he then did in fact also seem to go and speak back to me as well, at that.
"Hell no Harris! We are not staying here, and we are not living here! This is not going to be my home... We've lost too much here for one! And what the hell makes you think they want us to live here with them? You expect me to go off of, what?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact tilt his head right on over to me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was clear that Sharise did in fact just seem to agree with him, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at Alex for a little bit more time. I then did in fact just seem to give up on trying to convince him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on to Sharise in stead.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to go and speak to her. As it was that I did my best to try to make sure that she was on my side, at that.
"Come on Sharise... I know that you want to be with me... I have felt the same way for a while... We will be split apart if we go back there... This is a new life! This is a new world!" I did in fact just seem to say.
As I had an excited look on my face just as I had said that. As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare at me. As her eyes did in fact just seem to be wide just as I had said that.
It did in fact just seem like it was in fact making her think at the very least. Which I did in fact feel like was a start to it all. As it was that I continued to smile at her for just a little bit more time, at that.
That was until I then did in fact just seem to hear Alex speak. As it was that he then did in fact seem to be very angry with me now. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, as I then looked at him.
"You're fucking insane Harris... I don't know what has gotten in to you... You need to let Sharise speak for her self... She deserves to make her own choices Harris..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look at Sharise. As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare right in to her eyes. To make sure that she knew that he was on her side, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I did in fact just seem to get upset with Alex, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then began to go and look at Sharise my self, at that.
As it was that Sharise did in fact just seem to see that it was. That the both of us were in fact staring at her right in to her eyes. That was when it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak up all of the sudden.
"I don't want to go and do what you want to do Harris... I am sorry... Yes I want to be with you... But I don't want to be here... There is too much that has happened here..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. As it was that I was in fact surprised, and in shock by her response. As it was that I was not all too sure how to take just what it was that she had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I did in fact not seem to say a single word back to her. That was when it was that I then began to start to get angry at the both of my friends.
I then did in fact just seem to stomp my foot on to the ground. As if that was in fact going to do any thing at all. As I just then began to go and speak back to them, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Fine! Good luck getting to that car! Good luck getting out of here! I promise you that if you even do... You will spend the rest of your lives rotting!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. The both of my friends eyes grew wide in surprise, at that. As to the fact that it was clear that they were lost as to just why I didn't agree with them.
I felt like I should be, all at the exact same time as well. But it felt like some thing in side of my head was telling me to stay here. As it was that I did in fact feel like I needed to listen to that little voice for what ever reason.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were still wide, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and hear Alex speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell are you thinking Harris?! Wake the hell up! We are going to that car! Like it or not!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to move towards me, at that.
Almost as if it was that he was trying to go and grab me. And that he was trying to force me to do what it was that he did in fact want. Which it was some thing that I was not all too keen on what so ever.
As it was that he had tried to do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to take a few steps back all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak in quite a bit of a dark voice, at that.
"No... I am staying here... You two can go if you want to... I want to be here..." I did in fact just seem to say to the both of them, at that. As it was clear that the both of them were in fact quite a bit shocked, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when the voice that was in my ear all of the sudden. Did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. It was clear to me that the both of my friends could hear it too. As it was that we all did in fact listen as to just what it was that the voice felt like it had to say, at that.
"Time to be free..." The voice did in fact just seem to say. As it was that they had in fact heard as to just what it was that the voice had said. That was when it was that we all just seemed to stare at one another.
I had a little bit of a smirk on my face for what ever reason. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at the both of them. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to hear Alex go and speak up, all at once, at that.
Just as it was that I had heard him do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that me and Sharise both did in fact turn our heads on over towards him, at that. As we both then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Come on Sharise... If Harris doesn't want to come with us... So be it... But we need to go now... It is starting to get dark out..." He did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Sharise look away from him. As it was that she in stead began to look at me with her own eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. That was when it was that she then began to go and speak to me. As she had quite a bit of a soft and gentle voice as she did as such a thing like that, all at once.
"Come on Harris... We need you... Please come with us..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to almost be sad, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to stare at her for just a little bit more time. As it was that I was in fact almost tempted to listen to her, at that. As it was that I knew that I did in fact love Sharise that much, none the less.
How ever, the voice in my head seemed to be much stronger. As it was clear to me that it was in fact telling me no, at that. As it was that I then began to go and speak back to Sharise, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I am sorry Sharise... If you want to be with me... Than you have to stay with me... I want to be here... It's not just because I am scared..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that for what ever reason or another, all at once. I actually seemed to believe as to just what it was that I had in fact said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her with a very serious look on her face, all at once.
It was clear to me that she was in fact quite a bit shocked. And she was in fact quite a bit confused as to just what it was that I had said. As her mouth did in fact just seem to open wide, as if she was about to speak back to me.
But she did in fact not seem to do as such a thing like that what so ever, all at once. As it was that I then began to hear the voice of Alex. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak to me, at that, as well.
"So... There is a reason why you tricked me and Zach to take us here... This was your plan all along... Huh? What the hell is wrong with you Harris? I thought you were our friends!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As not only did he in fact just seem to be very angry with me, at that. But he also sounded like it was that he had in fact been betrayed. As it was that he did in fact just seem to come up to my with his fists balled out.
I once again did in fact just seem to take a few steps back, at that. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit shocked by just what he had said. As it was that I quickly then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"No Alex... That wasn't why... I wanted to scare you back... But the moment we got here... I felt some thing... I think this place was meant for me Alex..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
Alex seemed to just stop him self just as what I had said. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be nod at all too sure how to respond back to that. As in the end, he just seemed to simply stare at me with his eyes wide.
As it was that he had seemed to do as such a thing like that. As it seemed to be silence for a few moments, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Sharise all of the sudden, as she then seemed to speak up, at that.
"Come on Alex! It's like you said! We just need to get out of here! Now!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face just as it was that she had said what she had said.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have said that. It seemed like she no longer even wanted to look at me any more. As it was that it did in fact seem to hurt me a little bit, all of the sudden.
But this place did in fact just seem to make me feel stronger. As I made sure that it didn't bother me all too much, at that. As it was that I just seemed to simply go and speak back to the both of them one more time, at that.
"Well... I guess this is good bye then... I wish you guys the best of luck... And I truly hope that things work out for you once you get out of here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear the voice of Alex speak back to me him self.
"Yeah... What ever Harris... Good luck to you too..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to turn his head away from me, at that.
Just as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then began to continue to walk towards. Where it was that they did in fact need to go, and as to just where the car was at, all at once, none the less.
Just as it was that I felt like they were in fact gone for good. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As she seemed to be a bit sad as it was that she did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me one last time, at that.
"Good bye Harris..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact seem to be very sad just as it was that she had said that. As it was clear that she was in fact the most hurt out of all of us.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to have heard what she had said. That was when it was that I just then seemed to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and nod back to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a simple thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to dip her head low to the ground. And she then did in fact turn her head away from me, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. And I did in fact just seem to watch her and Alex go and walk off together. That was when it was that I just then began to go and speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Goodbye and Good Riddance..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, just as it was that I had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said. And just as it was that I began to start to turn my head away from them. That was when it was that I heard an all too familiar voice from right beside me, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look, and see that it was the old man, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had needed to say to me, at that.
"Well... That's out of the way now... Good job!"