Chapter 11: Alex Is Right

As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes. As it was that I did my best to try to focus in on what it was that was going on.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. But I felt like I did in fact not want to get out of here. As perhaps that was the fact that it was that I knew that it was safe in this meadow, at that.
Or perhaps my mind was in a deeper and darker place right now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I also then began to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"No... We need to get out... We can't stay here any longer..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that we had lost one of our friends, each day we were at here.
As I knew that I was not all too sure as to just which one it would be next. As it was that I felt like it could be my own life. As it was that I did in fact seem to be scared, as I shivered at the thought of that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that way. That was when it was that I then lifted my self up, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to my friends, as well.
"Alright... Let's go ahead and get all of this started then... What are we waiting for?" I did in fact just seem to say to the both of them. As I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That the both of my friends then seemed to turn their heads to me. As it was that they then also seemed to have their eyes wide, all of the sudden.
It still seemed like no one had a clue as to just what to do. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak up her self.
"I don't want to go back in to those woods Harris... Aren't we much safer here? We can see every thing..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at what she had said at first.
As it was that I felt like I could not help but to agree with her. As it was that I knew that I had been thinking the same way that she had. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at her. As it was that my eyes were still wide as I did as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Alex go and speak up him self.
"No... Harris is right... We can't risk going another day out here... We've already done that plenty already..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he did in fact seem to have a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what he had said. As it was that I felt like I agreed with what it was that the both of them had said.
I saw that the both of them had their eyes on me. As it was clear that they were waiting on me to make the choice, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to blink my eyes as I knew it was the case.
I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do. But I knew that I was in fact leaning in one direction, at that. As I then did in fact begin to go and just speak back to the both of them, all of the sudden.
"Alex... Wouldn't it just be safer to stay up here? I don't want to have those night mares in that cabin again... I have a feeling it will get dark and we might get lost out there..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I had my eyes wide still, just as it was that I had said that. As it was that I knew that I didn't believe what it was that I had said. But at the same time as well, I also didn't want to go out there.
As it was that Alex had his eyes wider than before. As he seemed to think what I had said was in fact crazy. As he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, at that.
"You're joking me right? We have plenty of time to get there... If we are really that worried than we can jog... But still... We are going to have night mares no matter what... You do realize?" He did in fact say to me.
As it was that he did in fact once again seem to bring up a fair point. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I once again turned my head to Sharise. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to her, at that.
"Well... Sharise... What do you want us to do then? I am okay with what we are doing either way... I just want to make sure we stay safe..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I was trying to act like I was on Alexanders side. But at the same time as well, I was kind of taking shots at him, at that. As it was that I knew that I just wanted to be on the winning side, at that.
That was why it was that I was in fact leaving it up to Sharise. As I knew that she had made up her mind a few moments ago, as it had seemed. As it was that I knew that I just wanted to stay up here.
As it was that I just seemed to stare back at her for some time. She then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh her self. As it was that she then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak up, too.
"Alright... Fine... We will do what Alex had said... He changed my mind... I just want to get out of here..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide at just what she had said.
As it was that I had not expected her to change her mind, at that. As it was that I was once again tempted to try to change theirs. But at the same time as well, I knew that I didn't want to be the bad guy right now.
As well as the fact that I knew that my mind set didn't make any sort of sense what so ever. As I just then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to them both.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact just seemed to have seen them stare at each other. I then did in fact decide since we had made up our mind already, that we needed to get this started now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on it like that. I then did in fact just seem to see them both go and look at me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to speak to them of course.
"Alright... Let's go ahead and get this started then... Hold hands just like we did before..." I did in fact just seem to say to them both. As it was that I did in fact put my hands out for them to hold on to, at that.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said. I did in fact just seem to see Alex squint his eyes at me for what ever reason. As it was that he didn't seem to want to hold on to my hand what so ever.
He in stead went right on over to the other side of Sharise. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to hold on to her hand in stead. Making Sharise once again have to be the one who was in fact in the middle.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was up with my friend. But at the same time as well, I knew that there was no point in bringing it up. As it was that I then grabbed on to Sharises hand, as she then began to speak to us, all at once.
"Alright... Let's go then..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was in fact still not all too sure about what it was that we were doing. As it was that I once again felt like I couldn't blame her for being that way.
I did in fact just seem to once again just seem to shiver, at that. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to take the first steps with her.
As it was that we had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did seem to have a strong voice. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to the both of my friends, at that.
"We will get out of here... I promise..." I did in fact just seem to say to them both, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a very serious voice as to just what I had said.
Though in side of my head, I was not too sure about that. As it was that I did my best to try to not show that what so ever. As it was that I did my best to try to pretend that I was in fact strong for the both of them.
As it was that I had seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Alex. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Well... How about we go with actions speak louder than words... And we find a way down this cliff..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a fairly serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that the once again did in fact bring up a fair point. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look right on over to my friend for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to look down the cliff for some time. As it was that I did my best to try to look for an easy way for us to get out. As it was that in the end, I then did in fact just seem to see a way to the right, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that way. That was when it was that I then let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the both of them, at that.
"I know it doesn't seem like we should, and it is a bit out of the way... But the easier and safer way is to the right... After that we will just have to be guessing where to go..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact also just seem to gulp. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said at the end. As it was that it did in fact seem to scare me that we were going in blind.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on it like that. That was when it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had to say.
"Well... We can look for land marks to make sure that we are going the right way... On the right... A few steps, we can see a large old tree... It should tell us where to go on the left side if we play this smart..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel like she had a fair point. On just what it was that she had in fact even just said. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I wanted to bring up the point that it was. That we might not have enough time to be doing as such a thing like that. When it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Alexander, at that, all of the sudden.
"In the middle... There is a bit of a small clearing... It should be no less than a mile from the tree... So we should know that we are going the right way when we get to there..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my eyes on the clearing. That it was that my best friend had in fact just seemed to have brought up. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, as I saw it was the case.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away from that. As it was that I saw some thing that was fairly close to the car that stood up to me.
As it was that I seemed to stare at it for quite a bit of some time. And it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I once again did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the both of my friends, at that.
"There is a small gravel path... If we get there than we can follow that to the road, and we should see the car from there..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had in fact said that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that every thing then seemed to be calm. As it was that the hopes that we had of getting out of here seemed to go up.
Though I still felt like in the back of my mind for what ever reason. That I was not too sure if I wanted to get out of here, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head, as it was that I got my mind off of that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice. As it was that it was in fact Alex seeming to once again just speak up, at that.
"Alright... No more wasting time... Let's go now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a bit of a grim voice just as it was that he had said as to what he had said.
As I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case what so ever. But either which way it did in fact just seem to be, at that. I felt like it was that I could not help but to shiver.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes for a split second. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud as well. As I made sure that the both of them could hear what I had to say.
"Alright... This is going to work... Remember the way that we need to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a serious look my self.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see the both of my friends. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel Sharise take her first steps.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact quickly follow as to just what she was doing. As it was that things now did in fact just seem to feel okay, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact kind of felt that sort of way. That was when it was that I seemed to smile for what ever reason or another. As it was that I did in fact just seem to whisper, all at the exact same time as well.
"I guess in the end... We can say we had a good time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what the hell I was talking about.
I know that this entire thing had been quite a rush of emotions. As maybe that was what it was that I did in fact just seem to be thinking. As it was that I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was.
That we were now at the bottom side of the cliff, just as I had said. As it was that things now seemed to be going just as it was that we had planned. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Sharise, as she then went on ahead and began to go and speak up her self, at that.
"Alright... The trees is no less than 300 feet to the left... It should be straight shot more or less from here..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to once again feel calm. Just as it was that she had said what it was that she had in fact said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to the young woman, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to also speak back to her. To make sure that they both heard as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Alright... Let's not waste any more time like we said... Let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to bring up. As to just what it was that Alex had in fact said a few moments before.
Alex seemed to squint his eyes at me for what ever reason or another, at that. As it was that he almost seemed to feel like I was mocking him. Which I knew that it was not at all the case what so ever, at that.
As Alexander seemed to squint his eyes at me for a bit longer. He then did in fact also go right on ahead and nod back to me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me, at that.
"Yes... Let's go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had in fact said in return.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see him walking.
As it was almost like he was dragging us with him, at that. Such as it was that my mother had always used to do. When it was that she wanted to get me away from my father, as we usually went to the store or some thing else that was boring, like that.
I kind of just seemed to smile at the thought of that, all at once. As it was that I did in fact miss my mother a fair bit, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to once again just seem to speak to my self quietly, just as it was that I had thought on that.
"Don't worry... I will get to see her soon enough..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As this time I did in fact feel like I had a firm belief. On to just what it was that I had even just said to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have felt that sort of way. I then did in fact continue to hold the same smile that I had before. As it was that luckily neither one of my friends were looking at me what so ever.
As it was that we then did in fact just seem to go and land right at the tree. That was clearly the one that Sharise had pointed out earlier. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also hear Sharise start to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... We go to the left from here..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact the path that it was. That we had been looking at, when we had been looking down at the cliff.
Just as soon as it was that I had heard as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I was just about ready to go and head that way my self.
That was until Alex seemed to speak up all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his head tilted like he was lost. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to be a bit lost and confused my self, at that.
"Wait... No... I think we need to go right... I don't know why... I just have this feeling..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes wide. As he had a serious look on his face, just as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
Sharise seemed to have her eyes wide as well, her self. Though for her it did in fact seem to be for a much different reason. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear her go and speak back to Alex, all of the sudden.
"What the hell are you talking about? We know the way to get back to the car! That will take us the wrong way!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
She seemed to have a bit of a fair point on what it was that she had said. But for what ever reason or another, I had a bit of a smirk on my face. As I felt like I did in fact want to side with Alex on this, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to start to go and speak up my self. As I made sure that they both heard as to just what it was that I had to say.
"No... I've got the feeling too... I think that Alex is right..."