Chapter 1: Any Longer

I stared at all of my friends, as it was that I could tell that they felt sick in side right now. As I was not all too sure as to why that was the case. Perhaps it was the fact that they could not forget what had happened last night.
As I felt like I could not do as such a thing like that my self. As it was that I knew that it had been sick as to what I had saw. As I knew that I felt the same way as the rest of my friends about how things were.
But for me, it was for a much different reason than all of that. As it was that I felt like I was afraid as to the dreams that I had just had. As I felt like I could not remember them at all, as it was that I simply just seemed to speak to my self quietly.
"The voices... They are gone now..." I did in fact just try to tell my self. As that was the only main part of the dream that I could remember. Besides the fact that it was in fact quite a bit of a graphic and gory dream.
I felt sick as to the fact that I was thinking like that. As it was that I did in fact wonder if what it was that I had just told my self. If that was in fact really true, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that for some more time. I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I did in fact shiver, as I suddenly heard the voice of Alex, as he then did in fact just seem to speak up.
"Alright... Well every one is up now... So are we going to make plans to get out of here, or what?" He did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that I realized that he was in fact mainly talking towards me right now.
As I saw that he had his eyes squinted at me of course. As he knew that I was the best with making plans. As well all did in fact know as to the fact that I was the smartest one out of all of us.
How ever, I just felt like my mind felt far too blank right now. As it was that I just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I also began to go and speak to Alexander shortly after all of that.
"I don't have any thing... I can't stop thinking..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stop my self at the last moment.
As it was that I was not really all too sure as to what I was about to say. But I did in fact feel like it was not going to be good either way. As it was clear that Alex had noticed that too, as he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes right back at me.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. I also then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Marion, all at once. As it was that she then began to decide that she was going to step up and speak.
"Well... We might as well get out side now... While it is still early... Maybe trying another path this time will be better... Obviously the other ways out of here weren't right..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As a part of me felt like she was right with what she had said. As it was that I knew that we had not gone in from any of those other ways. But I was willing to try any thing out at this point, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to also start to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she then began to start to speak back to her friend. As it was that I looked at her and listened as to what she had to say.
"But that isn't the way that we came from... How will that work? We probably just didn't go the right direction from where we started at the other days..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to also feel like she had a fair point. As it was that we might have missed the car by miles based off of the way that we had in fact gone. As we had not a single clue as to just where it was that the car was at.
I kind of just seemed to stare at the both of them with my eyes wide. As it was that I also began to start to hear the voice of Alex. As it was that he then began to start to speak up to the girls him self.
"I dont care what we choose at this point... We just need to stick together and not fight... Don't do any more stupid shit..." I heard him say. As it was that he did in fact look right at me, as to what he had said at the end.
As it was that I kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was still making it seem like Zach's death was my fault. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could possibly could.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to Alex. As it was that I also just seemed to speak up to all of the girls as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course.
"Alex is right... We just need to stick together... It doesn't matter where we go at this point... We just can't leave each other's sides..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I knew that it did in fact matter where we went. But I simplt did in fact not want to argue about all of this, this morning. As I just then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
Just as it was that I had in fact said what I had said, at that. As I saw that the both of the girls had their eyes wide as to just what I had said. As it was that every one just seemed to stare in some silence, for some time.
As it was that it continued to just be the case, at that. I also then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead as just as before. I did in fact hear the voice of Alex, as he began to speak up to us all.
"Not exactly what I meant... But yes... Let us get some food and water first, and then we can get out of here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact also just seem to see him shiver. As it was clear to me that he just didn't like this cabin. Even as safe as this place did in fact just seem to feel like.
It just didn't feel right at all to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead my self, and I then began to speak.
"Alright... I'll make sandwiches for every one..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I then did in fact go towards Alex's bag. As it was that I did in fact just seem to and reach in to get the sandwiches.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then felt some thing cold in side, as it was also some thing that was very hard. As it kind of confused me as to just what it was, at that.
And as to just why it was that Alex would carry some thing so heavy. As it was that I tilted my head a little bit to my self at first. As it was that I also did in fact begin to speak out loud, as I could hear the others talking to each other already.
"What the hell is that?" I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to out the heavy hard thing that was in fact in the bag, at that.
As it was that I seemed to grab a hold of it, all of the sudden. I then did in fact begin to pull it out of the bag. So that every one could see as to just what it was that, as I knew they were now all looking at me.
Just as it was that I had pulled it out, I then looked right at it. As I felt like I was about to vomit as I quickly dropped it on the floor. Hearing the voice of Sharise scream at the top of her lungs, as well.
"Alex! How! Why would you do this!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that all of us then did in fact just seem to look away from the dried up nasty skull of Zachary.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare at Alex. As my eyes were in fact squinted as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that Alex did in fact have his eyes wide in genuine shock, all at once.
Just as it was that I had continued to stare at him. His jaw just then did in fact seem to drop. As he quickly began to go and speak right back to us, after doing as such.
"That... That wasn't me! I would never do that!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact kind of find what he had just said to us hard to believe.
As it was that I felt like there was no one else that could have done as such a thing. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to shake my head right back at my friend. As it was that I also began to speak to him shortly after doing as such a thing.
"Come on... You actually expect us to believe that bull shit? We were all up last night... You have been acting so weird this whole time... Some thing is wrong with you Alex..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I felt like I was trying to push the attack on Alex. As bad as it was for me to be using this in that sort of way. I felt like I wanted the blame to be focused on him in stead of me all of the sudden.
Alex just still seemed to stare at me with his eyes wide. As it was clear that he still did in fact not seem to under stand any of this. As it was that he just seemed to look at the girls for just a bit of some time.
Sharise seemed to be very upset with him right now. As it was that Alex did in fact quickly seem to start to go and speak to her. As if he hoped that he could some how draw her to his side, at that.
"I... This wasn't me! I was with you all night! Maybe the old man snuck in here! I promise it wasn't!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I could in fact believe as to just what it was that he had said.
As even if it was that he was not acting the same as he normally would. I also knew that Alex would not do some thing as evil as this. As it was that I felt like I kind of looked at the others, all at once.
I still kind of felt like I wanted to push a lot of this away from me how ever. As it was that I felt like I should push the blame on him for a little bit longer. As I just then once again began to start to go and speak back to him.
"Come on Alex... We all slept like shit last night... The cabin was locked, and it still is... You expect us to believe that the man snuck in?" I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I pointed right at the door, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact have the same jolt as before. As it was clear that the man could not have got in and locked it behind him.
It kind of made me shiver as to the reality of what I had said. As it was in fact now starting to scare me as to the fact that I was thinking that about my best friend. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could.
Alex still seemed to stare at us with his eyes wide. As he watched as the girls did in fact just seem to move back. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to once again hear him go and speak back to us.
"I swear this wasn't me! You have to believe me! I would never do this! I was with you all night! Some thing else must have done this!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact feeling trapped.
As he realized that none of us were on his side just now. As I could tell that he was in fact scared him self. As it was that he almost seemed like he was not even believing what it was that he was saying.
He seemed to stare at his hands for just a bit of some time. As it was that I also then began to start to hear the voice of Marion. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak up from right behind me, all at the exact same time too.
"I believe you Alex... I think some thing else is going on here... Some thing much more dark and evil... Some thing that we can't see..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her with my eyes wide. As it was that I still felt like I wanted to push it on Alex. But at the same time, I also realized what she had said, and how I could use that in defense of my self, all of the sudden.
Just as it was that I had in fact realized that this whole time. That was when it was that I then just seemed to look at all of them. And I also began to start to step up and speak to them all, shortly after doing as such.
"That would make sense... It is almost like a little voice that is in our heads... Telling us to do evil... It made me and Sharise do some... Alex hasn't been the same... Zachary blew up and attacked Alex too..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I knew that brining up what me and Sharise had done was a little bit stupid. But I also felt like I may as well get that out of the way. That way I could use that as a bit of an excuse to get out of this.
As I just seemed to stand there and stare at all of them. I saw them just seem to stare right back at me with their eyes wide. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
As it was that no one seemed to want to say any thing at first. As the silence did in fact just seem to hold on for at least a half of a minute. That was when it was that Marion once again just seemed to speak up.
"It doesn't matter now... We need to find a way out of this... We need to work together... We can't risk another day of this... We need to open our eyes..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that just as it was that she had in fact said that. I kind of did in fact just seem to shiver for what ever reason, none the less. As I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak up. As I seemed to almost want to be the leader, which was not how it was the day before.
"Marion is right... We need to go now... We can't waste any more time..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare at them all, just as before.
As it was that we all just seemed to look at one another. That was when it was that I just then also began to start to hear the voice of Alex. As he then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak him self.
"Alright... What are we waiting for then? Let's go..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And he then began to start to go right past all of us. As he went as to just where the front door of the place was in fact at. As it was that I kind of felt sick for what ever reason, as to the fact that we were leaving the only safe place that was here.
As it was that I had just seemed to sort of continue to feel that way. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to almost want to stop Alex, at that. As just as it was that I was about to step in and do so.
It seemed to be too late, as he had already unlocked the door. And he just seemed to stand there and stare for some time, as he had opened it. As it was that he also went on ahead and did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud, at that.
"Well shit... This is going to be really rough..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that he was really talking about, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact continued to stand there and stare. As no one did in fact seem to have any thing to say or do at first. That was when it was that Sharise went on ahead and walked on over to Alex.
As she had her head tilted a bit, just as she did as such a thing. As it was that I stared at the both of them with my eyes wide. As it was that Sharise also went right on ahead and began to start to speak back to me.
"What... What is it?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that her eyes then just seemed to grow wide. Just as soon as it was that she had walked to the door her self.
And that she had in fact seen the world that was out side. As it was that it did in fact just seem to scare me as to just what was going on. As I wondered what was coming for us next, all at the exact same time too.
I was about to go on ahead and walk on over my self. That way I could see as to just what it was that they were all so worried about. As that was until I did in fact hear the voice of Alex, as he went on ahead and spoke up him self, all of the sudden.
"Fog... Mist... It's every where... Can't see a damn thing..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to me.
I knew as to just what it was that it did in fact mean for us. As it was that I knew that it meant that we would not have a single clue as to just where we were going. At least so it did in fact just seem to be for the early morning at the vety least.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to still stand there and stare. That was when I went on ahead and decided to step up my self. As I went on and spoke up, just as I had done as such a thing like that.
"Well... Maybe it might be best for us to stay here til the fog wears off... This is the only safe place right?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it felt a bit stupid as to just what it was that I had said.
But I also kind of felt like it was the only way that made sense. As it was that I saw that the girls did in fact just seem to have their eyes wide. As it did in fact seem like they at least agreed with what I had just said.
How ever, the opposite could in fact just be said for Alex. As it was that he did in fact stare at me with an almost stubborn look on his face. As it was that he also then just seemed to shake his head back at me.
Making it obvious that he did in fact not at all agree with me. As it was that I just simply continued to stare at him for some time. Before it was that he eventually went right on ahead and just spoke back to me.
"No... I am not staying here any longer..."