Chapter 3: None Of This Is Real

I stood there and stared at my friends for a few more moments. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go and catch up to them. Quite a bit lost as to just what it was that they were talking about, at that.
It kind of made me shiver, as to the fact that I did not under stand. As I had always been that sort of way about things I didn't get. As I felt like I needed to know every thing about every thing, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I run with the others by my side. As it was that I also began to go and start to just speak up to them, all at the exact same time too.
"What are you guys talking about? Where did you even go?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my thoughts on the guy that I had in fact just seemed to have seen, at that.
As it was that we all just continued to jog with each other. As it was that I did in fact not seem to quite under stand what was the worry. That was when it was that I saw Alexander turn his head on over to me a bit.
As it was that I saw a bit of a striking resemblance between the guy that I had seen earlier. It almost made my heart stop as to the fact that it was in fact the case. As it was that I just seemed to go and hear the voice of Alex, as he then spoke to me.
"Man... You were really out of it huh? There is some thing out there coming for us... You were just standing there staring out in to no where... It was kind of scary to be honest..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As at first, I felt like this was normal for Alexander. As to the fact that it was that I felt like he would make some thing up like that. As it was that he was in fact trying to scare me, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, as I saw the look that was in his eyes right now. I then did in fact just seem to notice that he was being for real with me. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak back to my best friend.
"I... I don't know what it was... If I tell you... Will you even believe me?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit sick as to just what I had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to breathe in a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and see him blink his eyes a few times.
Just as he had done that, he then did in fact stop him self. As it was that he did his best to regain his breathe, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he then also began to start to look all around us, just as it was that he had done as such a thing like that, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing. And that the girls had also just seemed to stop them selves as well. That was when it was that he then went on ahead and began to go and speak back to me.
"Honestly Harris... I will believe it... This is all too strange... So go ahead and tell me before we get in to real danger again..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
I realized that he also did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face, at that. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to make me feel better. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to him.
As it was that I also seemed to stare in to his eyes. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Marion, at that. As it was that she seemed to speak up before me for what ever reason, as well.
"He's just going to make this shit up to scare us... He thinks this is all just fun and games..." She did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that I then did in fact immediately begin to start to look back at her.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get angry with her. As it was that what she was trying to do was in fact getting on my nerves. As it felt like she was trying to blame me for every thing right now.
I did in fact look back at her with my eyes squinted. As it was that I also did in fact just seem to stare at her for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, all at once.
"Really? You think that I think this is all funny huh? This isn't a game and I realize this shit..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do.
Though, it did in fact kind of feel like it was in fact hard. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I then also did in fact begin to go and let out a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Alexander then did in fact seem to step in. As it was that we all then did in fact turn our heads on over to him, at that.
"Alright! Enough of this bull shit! Let Harris speak!" He did in fact just seem to say to Marion. As it was clear that he was not at all happy as to just what she was doing either.
I kind of almost wanted to smirk as to just what he had said. As I was glad to have my friend on my side right now, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to shake my head a bit to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that it looked almost like Marion was pouting. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear her go and speak back to us, all at once, at that.
"Fine... What ever..." She did in fact just  seem to say. As it was clear that she did in fact not at all agree with any of this right now. But she realized that no one was going to side with her, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to ignore all of that, all at once. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I did in fact go and look right back on over to Alex.
I made sure that none of my focus was on Marion at all. As I felt like she did in fact not matter at all to me just now, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Alex, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... As I was saying... I saw some one... You all went away... It was snowing again... He was telling me we were living in a fictional world and all... He started getting upset telling me he didn't have time... And then he was gone..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at Alex for some time. As it was that his eyes were in fact wide, just as it was that I had said that. As it was clear to me that he was not all too sure as to how he should respond to that.
How ever, for Marion, it seemed like she already knew how to respond to it, at that. As it was that I then began to start to hear her laugh very loud, all at once. As I looked at her and listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say right now.
"Oh come on Harris! I mean you have always been good at making up stories and shit! But that one was bad!" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she was clearly mocking me, all at once.
I then began to start to get even more angry than I had been before. As it was that I went right back at her all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm not making that up! I saw a guy, and I was in the snow..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact seem like what it was that I was trying to say to her.
That it was simply all in vein, all at once, at that. As it was clear to me that she was not going to believe any of it what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head back at her and turn my head away.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she then began to go and speak up for the first time.
"I believe what he said... It makes sense... How he was just seeming to be trapped, like he wasn't even there for a while..." She did in fact just seem to say to us all, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I kind of felt glad that it seemed like some one was on my side. Even if it was that she was not exactly the person that I would have wanted. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply dip my head low to the ground.
Marion still seemed to not be okay with any of this. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear her scoff at what it was that Sharise had said. As it was that she then did in fact also seem to go and speak out loud, at that.
"He's just doing it for attention... He wants us to get killed honestly..." She did in fact just seem to say back to us, all at once. As it was that my eyes grew wide as to just what it was that she had in fact said.
As to the fact that I felt like there was no way she could actually believe that. As it seemed like she was in fact going very far out there now. As it was that I then noticed Sharise look at me with her eyes wide.
I kind of shivered, as I felt like I needed to say some thing. But I in stead heard Alexander start to step up and speak him self. As it was that I then did in fact look at him, and I listened as to what he had to say.
"I doubt that he is doing that Marion... And that is besides the focus that we need to be thinking on right now. We need to figure out how we can get out of here first and foremost." He said back to her.
As it was that I noticed that he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to what he had said. As it was that he did in fact seem to look at me to back him up.
Which I felt like was hard for me to do as such a thing like that for what ever reason. As it was that I shivered as it was in fact the case. As I also then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to him, all at once.
"Yeah... We are wasting our time... Let's figure a way out..." I did in fact just seem to say all at once. As I made sure that they had all heard as to just what it was that I had in fact said just now, all at once.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. Every one seemed to just stare at me for what ever reason. As it was that I wondered if I had some how messed up by what it was that I had in fact said.
I kind of gulped, thinking on that being the case. As eventually I then did in fact also just seem to get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak to my self, as well.
"Right? Yeah..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I was not even all too sure as to just what it was that I had said to my self. As it seemed like I was trying to make my self some how feel better.
But it was a clearly weak attempt at doing as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I just did my best to act as calm as I could, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then began to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I then began to hear the voice of Alex, as it was that he spoke up all at once.
"Alright... Let's go then! Let's stop wasting our time!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious tone of voice. Which was some thing that was not usually like him what so ever.
As it was that I could not help but to feel a little bit sick. As to the fact that it was, that I was thinking on all of that a little bit too much. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply nod back to my friend.
As it was that it seemed like he had his focus on the girls, rather than me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the girls do the same. As it was that Sharise once again seemed to go and speak up.
"Alright... Let's get out of here then..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be an endless cycle of us just hoping to some how find a way out of here.
As it was that I just seemed to be a little bit lost in my thoughts. As it was that I was in fact searching for answers and clues some how. But even then, I still felt like I could not believe any of them, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to still stand there and stare. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact seem to see every one head on ahead, in front of me.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case of course. That was when it was that I continued to walk with the lot of them. As it was that I feel a bit more safe at the very least, since we were together.
I was not sure if that was the best thing how ever, all at once. As it seemed like every one was still not acting like their normal selves. Which was my self included, at that, as it was that I did in fact speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Don't focus on that..." I told my self, as it was that I once again repeated my self I felt like. As it was that I really did in fact seem to feel like I was in fact going insane.
As it was that I seemed to just think on all of that for a little bit longer all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to also smile a little bit for what ever reason.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that there was to be happy with. But it at least calmed me down now that I was smiling. As it was that I made sure that I stayed in the back, so that no one could see that.
I was kind of getting tired of questions at this point, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to speak out loud, at that.
"You guys are messing around... There isn't any noise..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that they had all heard as to just what I had in fact said.
But I simply felt like I did in fact not care what so ever. As to the fact as to just whether or not it was in fact the case, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare ahead, at that.
As it was that I did in fact continue to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Sharise once again did in fact seem to look at me. As she had her eyes wide, as it was that she also then began to start to speak to me shortly after that.
"You might have not heard it because you were in what ever world... But we all heard it..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to be serious with what she had just said.
As it was that I kind of seemed to stare at her for a few seconds. As it was that I also saw the others seem to stare at me all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her shortly after doing as such a thing like that.
"I don't know... The guy told me that he shouldn't be telling me a bunch of stuff... Said some thing about them coming for us... I didn't really under stand what he meant..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wince. As to the fact that it felt hard for me to even focus back on to all of that. As it was that it had all just been one big head ache for me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. In the end, I also then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Marion, all at once.
She seemed to speak in a much more mellow tone, at that. As it was that it did in fact seem to calm me down, as I realized it was the case. As I just then did listen as to just what she had to say right now.
"Well... That doesn't matter now... We just need to keep moving, that way we don't let them catch up to us... We can't stop for a second..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to once again gulp. As to the fact that it was that she had in fact said what she had said. As it was that I did in fact realize as to what ever it was that they were talking about.
It was clear that she was in fact correct as to just what she had said. Even if it was that I felt like I didn't want to take her side at all. As to the fact that I was in fact still upset about every thing, none the less.
I simply did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Alex. As it was that I did in fact look at him, and listen as to what he had to say.
"I don't under stand... How are we back here again? It's almost like we are just going in one big circle? This doesn't make any sense..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had meant by that at first, all at once. That was until I realized as to just where it was that we were in fact at right now. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to start to see the body with the missing skull of Zachary, at that.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to feel quite a bit sick. As it was that it really did in fact not make any sense to me at all.
I then began to stop my self for a few moments time, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to close my eyes, at that. As I then began to also speak out loud, all at once.
"It's almost like none of this is real..."