Chapter 7: This Isn't Real v2

I seemed to be lost, as I was not sure where I was at. As it was that it was in fact simply just darkness all over. As it was that I could feel my self covered in some thing soaking wet.
I felt like at first, it must be the blood of Marion. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look up at the sky. But I then did in fact realize that it was in fact not the case.
As this time what seemed to be coming from the sky. It was actually some thing that was cold, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go and speak to my self, all of the sudden.
"It's... It's raining... It's not real... It's just raining..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact have a smile on my face just as it was that I had said that.
As if it was that I actually did in fact just seem to believe what I had said. As if it wasn't that I hadn't just seem Marion's head hanging from the sky. And all of this was in fact just some sort of dream, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to come to terms with reality, all of the sudden, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact seem to turn my head to the others. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on guys! Let's play in the rain or some thing!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to expect to see that Sharise and Alexander were right beside me, all at once.
Or perhaps all of the entire group of my friends, at that. But that was sadly not the case what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that I was in fact all alone.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I began to start to feel the rain hit me harder. As it was that I did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak to my self, all at once.
"What is going on? Where am I?" I did in fact just seem to ask my self. Almost as if I was expecting to hear answers from some one right beside me. Which it was clear that it was not going to be the case what so ever.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to fall to the ground. As it was that I did in fact just seem to yell out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Where am I? Let me out! Let me out of this nightmare!" I did in fact just seem to yell, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear voices. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as it was that I had heard them.
It did in fact just seem to be whispers that I did in fact hear. Almost as if it was straight out of a horror movie. As it was that I seemed to realize as to just what it was that they were in fact saying, all at once.
"You're already awake Harris... Wake them up... You're already awake Harris! Wake them up!" I did in fact just seem to hear them yell, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voices get louder. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be to me at this point. That they were in fact screaming in my ear, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact once again just seem to yell back at them.
"Let me out of here! Let me out of this hell that I am in!" I did in fact just seem to scream back at them. As just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said.
That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to hear the voices stop, all at once. As it was that it seemed like they had listened to me. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, as it was that I was in shock.
I just seemed to look all around me, all at once. As it was that it seemed to just be a warm day out in the woods, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel alone, all at once.
How ever, it at least seemed to be a moment of peace. As I just seemed to breathe in all in, all at once. That was until I then began to start to hear the voice of some one by my side, all at once, none the less.
"Oh... You aren't in hell... Trust me... This is much easier than hell..." I heard the voice of Zachary say to me. As it was that my eyes grew wider than before as it was the case.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over to him, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I felt like there was no way this was real.
He seemed to be just fine, as it was that he was better than ever. As I did in fact just seem to be in shock, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then lifted my self up from off the ground, all at once.
I did in fact just seem to be happy that I saw his face, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to go and speak to him, all at once.
"Zachary! Is this really you?" I did in fact just seem to say to my friend, all at once. As it was that just as it was that I had spoken to him. I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that I knew as to just what it was that I had done to him. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to make me feel sick. As to the fact that it was, that I was even thinking on all of that just now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I just then began to go and hear another voice speak up.
"It isn't fair... He deserves to go to hell... He doesn't deserve this easy ending... All of the terrible shit he has done... Him not believing in any of it... Yet we are stuck here with him, when we should be in heaven..." I heard the angry voice of Marion yell, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her, all at once. As it was that I was in fact shocked as soon as it was in fact the case. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her, at that. I kind of felt like I could not help but to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As I knew that she had a lot of truth on just what it was that she had said.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just seemed to go and speak back to her. As it was that I made sure that she could hear as to just what I had said to her.
"I am sorry Marion... I didn't mean for any of this to happen... I loved you... I really did... I don't know what is wrong with me..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
Almost as if it was that I had some sort of false hope of reality. That she would in fact come back to me just as it was that I had said it. When the simple fact of the matter was, I knew that it would never be the case. As it was that it hurt me even more, at that.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood there and stared. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the blank look on her eyes. That was when it was that I just seemed to once again hear another voice, all at the exact same time too.
"No... We are all to blame for this... If we weren't all so stupid for living the sorry lives we were living... None of us would be here right now... Maybe we could still be friends... But maybe just more normal friends..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was RosaLinda who did in fact just seem to speak, all at once. As she had a bit of a sad look on her own face as she had said that. As it was clear to me that she sure seemed to have a lot of regrets, at that.
But did we not all? As it was that I knew that I was one of the worst to be thinking on that kind of way. As it was that I tried my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Zachary. As it was that he seemed to scoff, all at the exact same time too.
"Hell... I would rather have lived like this than lived some boring normal life like eve-" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that his words did in fact just seem to be cut short, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to feel some thumps on me. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on.
I just seemed to look in the direction that I could feel some thing pushing me, all at once. When it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that every thing was now gone. As it was that every thing was in fact now dark.