Chapter 9: I Win

As I seemed to walk with my friends, all at once. As we all seemed to be hand in hand as we did so. That was when it was that I just then began to start to look all around me.
The voices were gone, as it was that I could no longer hear them. As it was that it seemed to ease my thoughts for the time being. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud to my self, at that.
"Well... I guess we are safe for now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit stupid for saying that out loud, all at once.
When it was that I knew that the both of the others. I was sure that they did in fact not at all agree with me. As it was that I saw that they had pale looks on their worried faces, as it was that they did in fact look back at me.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Alexander. As he then did in fact begin to go right on ahead and start to speak back to me.
"Yeah... But we can't lose touch of each other... We can't risk that..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
I had my eyes wide for just a little bit of some time. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how to take as to just what he had said. As it was that I knew that he had not at all been like that just a few moments before.
I kind of felt like for what ever reason or another. That I should in fact bring that up, all of the sudden. As I then did in fact roll my eyes, as I then did in fact also go right on ahead and speak back to my friend.
"What happened to not holding hands before? I thought that was gay..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to repeat as to just what it was that he had in fact said.
As it was that Alex then did in fact look at me with his eyes wide. Almost as if it was that he was in fact confused as to just what I had said. As it was that he did in fact just seem to tilt his head back at me.
Alexander then did in fact also just seem to go right on ahead. And he then seemed to squint his eyes right back on over to me. As he then also began to speak back to me, a bit upset by what it was that I had said.
"What are you even talking about?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be genuinely confused as to just what it was that I was even saying.
I was completely lost as to just what it was that he was getting at. As it was that I was tempted to bring it up again, all at once. But I felt like that would in fact do no use, all at the exact same time too.
I simply just had to assume that Alex was pretending he had not said as to just what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she did in fact just seem to speak up from right by my side.
"That doesn't matter any more... We just need to stick together... If any thing comes... We can't run away... We need to fight this battle with each other..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, just as it was that she had in fact said that. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to agree more on what she had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down for the time being. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the both of them.
"Yes... If any one feels any thing... Or wants us to go some where else... We need to talk about it and agree upon it because... Well..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to be at a loss for words. As it was that I was not even all too sure as to just what it was that I was going to add on to that at the end. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for some more time, all at once.
That was until I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact get my eyes on to just what it was that was right in front of us all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Alex as he began to speak.
"Well... That is new... I don't think we have been here yet..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that he had a very serious voice just as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up to reality all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to realize that he was in fact right.
We were now in an open field, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be open for quite a ways ahead. As it was that at the end, I could see a cliff face, as it was at the top of the hill.
As it was that I just seemed to realize that it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to feel a bit grateful and a bit hopeful, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak up to the both of my friends, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I guess that is good... Though I don't remember ever being in a big field like this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at what I had said at the end. As it was that though I kind of felt like what I had said was true. I still kind of felt like this was a plus for us, all at the exact same time as well.
I know that we could see every thing and hear every thing. Since it was that we were in fact in this big field, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot more safe.
Just as it was that I had in fact seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to turn my head around and look behind me. As I kind of wished that I hadn't done so, as I then began to speak to the both of my friends, at that.
"Um... What happened to the woods? I don't remember the field being never ending..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact remember walking in to some fairly dark woods a few minutes ago.
But now there were only a few trees spread very far apart where we were at now. As it was that I did in fact try my best to stay calm. Though I knew that none of this was in fact right, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to stare ahead of me for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Sharise from by my side. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"First one to the top of that hill wins!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was completely lost as to just what she was talking about. As it was that I looked at her with my eyes wide all of the sudden.
It was as if it was that she had not heard at all what I had said. Or she had simply ignored as to just what it was that I had said to them both. As it was that I then began to feel her let go of me all of the sudden, at that.
She then did in fact begin to go and start to run up the hill. As it was that my eyes grew even wider than they were before, as I saw it be the case. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Alex, as he then just began to speak up him self.
"Hey! No fair! You got a head start! You know I'm not very fast!" He did in fact just seem to say. As I then did in fact feel Alexander let go of my hands all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that my heart then did in fact just seem to feel hollow. As it was that I was now afraid, and I was in fact scared all of the sudden. As to the fact that it was that I felt like I might just lose my friends.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to feel very cold. As it was that the cold seemed to be coming from behind my back, all at once.
This time I dared not look behind me what so ever, all at once. As it was that I then began to stand face to face with reality. As I then began to start to yell to the both of my friends, all at the exact same time as well.
"Wait for me! I'm coming too! I bet you I will win!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I was not going to lie to my self, I was not expecting to say that at all.
But I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that it almost seemed to feel like I was in a dream state. As it was that it felt like I had no such sort of control over my self all of the sudden.
As it was that I then began to run as fast as I felt like I could. As I did my best to try to catch up to the both of my friends, at that. As it was that I saw Alex look back at me with a big smile on his face as he yelled back at me.
"Yeah... Good luck catching us slow poke!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that we just seemed to be playing this. Almost like we were some little kids from some old school movie, at that.
Things sure seemed to be happening like a movie to me just now. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to keep on going.
It didn't take me long to catch up with Alex, all at the exact same time as well, at that. Even though he had a fairly big head start on me. I knew that he was in fact much slower than me, all at the exact same time too.
It felt good to be the fastest out of my group of friends. Now more than ever especially, never the less. As it was that I looked back at Alex, just as it was that I did in fact pass him. As I did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to him as I did as such a thing like that, never the less.
"Oh... Who's the slow poke now?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have a big smirk on my face, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to him.
Alex did in fact just seem to squint his eyes back at me. As it was that he did his best to try to speed up to catch me, all at once. But it didn't seem to matter even though I was not really trying to go too fast.
I was just that much faster than him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear Alex speak back to me. As he then did in fact just seem to hear a joking voice as he yelled back at me.
"Damn it! I'll get you!" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to shake his head, all at once. As he once again tried his best to catch me, but once again it just didn't matter.
I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on Sharise, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to see that she was still a fair bit ahead of me. As it was that I did in fact seem to be a little bit surprised by that.
That was until I then began to start to remember some thing. As it was a bit random for me to remember, all at the exact same time as well. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self out loud, at that.
"Oh... I forgot that she used to play track and field..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that she did in fact used to be top of her class back when she played back in middle school.
That was the main reason that I knew her back in the day. As it was that I had always had a crush on her. Even before it was that me and Marion had in fact got together, all at once.
I shook my head, as it was that I got my mind off of Marion. As it was that I felt like I was having far too much fun to worry about her. As I then did in fact just seem to go and yell back at Sharise, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm going to catch you! You won't win this!" I did in fact just seem to yell at her, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As though the hill was in fact quite a bit steep, and it was hard to climb.
I did in fact make sure that I was in fact pacing my self. Almost as if it was that I was jogging at a fast pace. That way I did in fact not wear my self out too fast, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
Just as it was that I had got my focus on to that, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just seem to see Sharise look back at me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to yell back at me, all at once.
"Good luck with that Harris!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she was in fact having a good time her self, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes back at her, all at once. As it was that I knew that even if she was in fact in track in field at one point. She still did not have much of a chance against me being a guy, at that.
As it was that her eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at once. Just as soon as it was that she did in fact just seem to realize. That I was quickly catching up to her at the pace that I was in fact going at.
She then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me, all at once. Just as it was that she had done just a few seconds before hand. As I once again did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me.
"Hey! No fair!" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. Though she did in fact not seem to give a reason what so ever. As to just why it was in fact not fair, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I kind of just simply seemed to roll my eyes back at her, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact get right up on her. As we were now about 100 feet from the top of the hill, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I didn't have my mind set on the top, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my mind set in running in to Sharise. As it was that she did in fact still have her eyes on me as she did in fact look at me.
I then did in fact run in to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I made sure that it was in a way that it did not hurt her. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"I got you!" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that the both of us did in fact just seem to fall to the ground together. As it was that we were in fact side by side as we did as such a thing like that.
Just as soon as it was that we were both of the ground, all at once. That was when it was that the both of us did in fact seem to look at the sky. As it was in fact quite a pretty sky that was in fact full of a lot of clouds, all at the exact same time too.
Even though there were no trees any where really to be seen. There were still some colored leaves scattered all across the field. As it was that it was the best thing it seemed like to me, that I had in fact ever seen.
I did in fact just seem to stare at the sky for quite a bit of some more time. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak up her self.
"We were supposed to be chasing to get to the top of the hill... Not chasing to take me dumb idiot!" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had no anger or hate in her voice as to just what it was that she had said.
It was clear that she knew that this was in fact all a joke, all at once. As it was that I kind of just seemed to turn my head on over to her. As I had a smile on my face as I looked at the beautiful girl right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I seemed to lock eyes with her. I then did in fact just seem to let out quite a gentle sigh, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to also go and speak back to her, all of the sudden.
"Yeah... But I figured that I would change the rules a bit..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I then did in fact just seem to have a smile on my face as I had said that. As it was that I then also began to go and roll my eyes back at her as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to roll over. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to get right on top of me, all at the exact same time as well.
I was a little bit surprised as to just what she had done at first. As my eyes were wide, all at the exact same time as well. As she then seemed to simply go and kiss me on the lips, as we seemed to hold that for quite a bit of some time, at that.
Just as it was in fact the case, all of the sudden. I then did in fact just seem to stare back at her. As my eyes were wide, as she then seemed to go and speak right back on over to me, never the less.
"Yeah... Well... Why don't we keep changing the rules then... Huh?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a very calm and lovely voice just as it was that she had said that.
It was not just the fact that I liked Sharise in a sexual way. I also knew that she was in fact just better to be around for me, at that. As it was that I could not hide the big smile that I had on my face right now.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to lift my self up. And I did a much quicker kiss this time as I did as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak right back to her right after that.
"Shit... That is fine with me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I could feel my heart racing just as it was that I had in fact said that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could possibly do, as well.
As it was that I just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard loud foot steps running right past us. As it was that me and Sharise turned our heads on over to it, quite a bit confused.
That was until we then realized that it was in fact Alexander. As he had a big smile on his face as he ran right past us both. As he also then began to yell and laugh at the both of us as he did as such a thing like that.
"Hahaha! I win! I win!"