Chapter 8: I Promise

They both looked at me, almost as if I was in fact stupid. As it was that Alexander seemed to be upset with me, all at once. As he then did in fact just seem to come on over to me all of the sudden.
I moved a few steps back a little bit lost and afraid as to what he was doing just now. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at me. As it was that I also did in fact notice that he did in fact have his fists balled up.
I was worried that he was about to take a swing at me. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to try to stop him, at that. As I then began to go and speak to him, all of the sudden.
"What the hell are you doing Alex?" I did in fact just seem to say to my friend, all at once. Almost as if it was that he was the one that needed to wake up right now.
Which perhaps it did in fact need to be the case, at that. As I was not sure as to just what world he was living in right now. As he then did in fact just seem to grab a hold of me for what ever reason, at that.
As it was that I was afraid as to just what it was that he was about to do. When it was that he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he then seemed to pinch me for what ever reason or another.
I was a bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wince in shock. As I then also went right on ahead and began to go and speak out loud, at that.
"Ow! What the hell was that about?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just why he had done that. As it was that he seemed to show nothing at all on his face.
As it was that he seemed to move back from me all of the sudden. That was when it was that he seemed to go and squint his eyes back at me. As it was that he then did in fact also go right on ahead and speak to me as well.
"Well... I just wanted to show you that all of this is real... Your covered in the blood of your girl friend right now... We all are..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him, at that. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare.
Just as I had in fact seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I dipped my head a bit low to the ground. As Sharise then did in fact go on ahead and speak up her self.
"None of this matters... We just need to get out of here... Now!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was clear that she did in fact have some emotion in her voice, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as it was that she had said that. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what it was that she was thinking right now.
As it was that I did in fact stare at her right in to her eyes. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I began to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"None of this matters? I thought she was hanging from the tree... Torn in pieces... She is my girl friend... But she is also your best friend..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like it was my turn to have a reason to be angry. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes back at them. As it was that it felt like I had to make up some sort of excuse, at that.
The both of them seemed to look on over to me, at that. As they both seemed to be a little bit lost as they did as such a thing like that. As in the end, Alex then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and speak back to me.
"Oh... Now this is real huh? Now you seem to care? Only when it helps you? Right?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was that he did in fact seem to be quite a bit upset on just what he had said.
I was a little bit surprised by that response, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to take a few steps back, all of the sudden. As I then did in fact just seem to feel a bit lost as to what I was in fact thinking.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I felt like I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. As it was that I did in fact try my best to just try to find some focus on this all.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that Sharise then began to go and speak back, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just listen as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Guys! None of that matters at all right now! We need to get out of here! That is the only thing that matters! Remember! They are coming!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had quite a bit of a serious look on her face just as she had said that.
As it was that my eyes just seemed to grow wide, at that. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what she was in fact talking about. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shiver, all of the sudden.
I saw Alex do the exact same thing as I had just done. As it was that he did in fact seem to keep his eyes focused on Sharise. As he did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak right back on over to me.
"You are right... We can't give up... We have to stick together this time..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my eyes did in fact grow wide as to just what he had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I once again seemed to feel upset. As it was that I then began to go and speak back to Alex once again.
"Oh yeah! Like it was our fault that you ran off with out us! You are the reason that Marion is dead!" I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him once again.
As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. My friend then did in fact seem to stare at me with his eyes wide. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be in shock, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, at the same time as well, at that. He seemed to be quick to come to his own defense, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I once again began to start to hear him go and speak back to me.
"Yeah... Well maybe you should have paid more attention to her..." He did in fact just seem to say back to me. As if it was some sort of good excuse for him doing what he had done.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at my friend. I did in fact just seem to tilt my head right on over to him, all at once. As if it was that he was in fact stupid, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. And I had in fact just seemed to have stared. That was when it was that I just then began to go back at him, all of the sudden.
"Are you serious? We were focused on saving your own life ass hole! You can't be for real with me right now!" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I had a very serious look on my own face as I had said that.
That was when it was that it did in fact just seem to hit him. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground. As he had a bit of a guilty look on his face as he had heard what I had said.
He just seemed to stare below him self for a bit of some time. Before it was that he then did in fact seem to swivel his feet around a bit. And he then did in fact go right on ahead and start to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... If you saw what I had seen... You would under stand..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stop my attacks on him just as he had said that.
As it was that I knew that there was not much that I could come with him at right now. As it was that I then did in fact feel like I had also been seeing things, at that. As it was that they were all too confusing for me to under stand, at that.
It seemed like it was the same way for Alex, at that. As Sharise seemed to be the only sane one among us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact just seem to go and speak to us just as I had thought on her.
"Alright! Enough! The both of you! I am tired of it! We need to figure out a way out of here, and that is that! Now are we going to try, or not?" She did in fact just seem to say.
She did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at her with my eyes wide, at first.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to stare back at me. That was when it was that Alex once again did in fact just seem to speak up. As it was that I then began to go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"If one of you wants to take the lead, than go right ahead... But I'm just letting you know now... I'm going out on my own if we go back to that cabin..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look at my friend. As I had my eyes wide as to just how stupid that had sounded. As it was that I knew that every time we went out on our own, that when bad shit happened.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just then went right on ahead. And I began go and speak up for once.
"Fine... Since I got us all in to this mess... I will take the lead, and I will get us out of it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I tried to make it seem like I had actually believed as to just what I had said.
But at the same time as well, I knew that I had no hope what so ever. As it was that I did in fact almost seem to choke on my own spit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the others look right at me.
They both seemed to stare at me for just a few moments, at that. Before it was that Alex seemed to roll his eyes at me for what ever reason. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me of course.
"Fine with me I guess..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he also seemed to go right on ahead and nod to me. As it was that I did in fact look on over to Sharise, all at once.
As I felt like I needed to make sure that she was in on this as well. And that she would in fact stay by my side, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that I could not bare to lose another friend today.
I already felt like I was going insane as it was already. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to close my eyes for a few seconds. As it was that I also began to start to hear Sharise go and speak back to me, at that.
"Yes... I am ready... Let's go..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a very serious look on her face, just as it was that she had said that.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me feel a slight bit better. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes. And I then did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to the both of them.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead, all at once. And I began to start to get my eyes past them, as it was that I did in fact also go right on ahead and speak to them as well.
"Alright... Let's go that way... I don't think we have been there before..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize as to just where we were at, all at the exact same time too.
We were where it was that we had been at the first day. When it was that we had in fact lost RosaLinda, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact the dark woods, none the less.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact realize that we had not gone deep enough in side of them, at that. As perhaps the car could be on the other side, all at the exact same time too.
I did not have too much hope for any of that to be the case what so ever. But at the same time as well, I felt like I had no fear what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to once again hear Alexander speak back, all of the sudden.
"What ever... That is fine with me I guess..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, none the less, as well. That was when it was that I just then began to start to continue to take the first steps. As it was that just as I had done as such a thing like that, all at once.
That was when it was that I began to hear the voice of Sharise. As it was clear to me that she was a bit afraid right now. As it was that I looked at her right in to her eyes, and I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"Let's do what we did before Harris..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what she was getting at, at first, none the less.
That was until I noticed that she had her hand out for me, at that. As it was clear that she did in fact want to hold hands with me. So that it was that we did in fact not lose grip on each other, all at once.
I kind of felt a little bit awkward about it at first, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look right on over to Alex.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to go and speak to them both. As it was that I made sure they could both hear what I had to say, at that.
"Alright... Let's do this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hold on to the hand of Sharise. As it was that I also did in fact just seem to reach my hand out to Alexander.
As it was that I wanted to make sure that it wasn't too suspicious to him. As it was that it seemed to be worse as to just what I had done. As it was that he then seemed to go and squint his eyes at me, all at once.
As it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that he seemed to shake his head at me in disgust. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Are you joking me? What kind of gay shit is that?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact luckily seem to make it out to be that way.
Rather than the way that it was that he was upset with me and Sharise. Which I felt like I was okay with if I wasn't going to lie to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes back at him, at that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that as well. I began to hear the voice of Sharise, as she didn't seem to be at all too happy. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what she had to say just now.
"It isn't gay Alex... We need to make sure we are side by side this whole time... We can't lose each other again..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to be serious as she had said that.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Alex did in fact just seem to calm him self down. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to us.
"Fine... But you will be in the middle Sharise... I'm not holding hands with my best friend..." He did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be serious just as he had said that.
Sharise kind of simply did in fact roll her eyes at him at first. As it was that she then did in fact once again go and speak back to him. As it was that both did listen as to what ever she had to say once again.
"Fine... I don't care... We just need to go and get this started..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact watch Alex go and hold hands with her.
I did my best to try to not get jealous what so ever, all at once. As it was that I did in fact get my mind and my focus off of all of that. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and once again just seem to speak up.
"Alright... Let's go then..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I made sure that what it was that I had in fact said. That it was in fact going to be short and simple, all at once. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I could.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I began to go and take the first steps for the both of them.
I felt the both of them by my side, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to find a peace of mind all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak quietly to my self, just as soon as it was that I had done so.
"They will make it out... I promise..."