Part 5

It was not such a great idea.
Pete knew but he still did it. Silence followed.
Vegas's alpha released overwhelmingly amount of pheromone even making other alphas feeling overwhelmed.
Pete bit his inner cheek as his hand strongly held the chair next to him not ready to give up this time. He has came prepared for this.
Vegas even if he didn't wanted to hurt Pete's frail body but his ego won't allow him to take a step back. He can't let people  see him as a joke.
He released a growl making everyone in the room tremble.
He walked to still unstable Pete and held his neck.
One look and everyone knew they need to leave the room.
No matter what kind of criminal they are, no one likes  to end the day with a blood bath.
"Everyone out"
Vegas screamed. It didn't even took 20 second for room to be empty.
Pete didn't resist as he looked dead into Vegas eyes. While Vegas started to strangle him.Vegas watched Pete's face colour change as other party moved his hands to try free himself.
"You need to learn how to respect me... I am your alpha.. "
Pete finally kicked Vegas which made Pete fall on the ground while he took deep breaths with a smirk on his face he talked back.
"You are not my alpha...and Phayu is not your ward...you can't control us....I am going to leave this place with my son.....I don't know why you bought me here but I have nothing to offer....no information about major clan... neither I will be able to kill someone with this body....so whatever misunderstanding you have is your problem not mine.... leave me alone"

Not his alpha!!! Not my ward!!
The audacity this omega had to deny him what is rightfully his.
Pete was still not done as he realised something,  servent keep calling Phayu young lord. This is going to be a problem. No!! No!! Vegas thinks that he is the father.

"Don't tell me you actually think you are my son's father."

Vegas froze on the spot.
"What do you mean by the word think!!! He is my blood"

" No!! He is not! You should have done a DNA test to confirm ,for you to have this much confidence without a proof. "
Vegas blood boiling at the realisation that his omega was tainted. His omegas was touched by someone else. He carried someone else filthy seed.
He wanted to rip something or someone apart.
He didn't want to believe in this at first. Maybe Pete was just getting back at him because he went overboard with the punishment for Phayu.
He looked back at Pete who was crawling toward the sofa to use it as a support to get up. His disabled leg was causing him bit of an unconvinence.
Pete has just used sofa to stand up when a hand pushed his head on the sofa.
Pete fell on the sofa head first while Vegas loomed over him.
"Do you have to be so stubborn to even make your own son a bastard without a father"
Pete threshing his body as he demanded to let go.
"It's none of your business... He is mine... Not yours!! "

"Can you stop lying!!"
"Do a DNA test and let us leave "
The stubborn attitude and the tone of the voice made Vegas feel weak.
This was not how it was supposed to be.
He felt like someone was stabbing his heart.
But he still had a DNA test done.
Macau went to Pete's room where he sat looking outside the window.
Pete was more like a bird caught in the cage.
Macau looked down at Pete mocking him.
"Soon brother would know what kind of person you really are"

Pete sighed. He didn't knew how he has provoked Macau. Macau has always been like this from the beginning. Pete was like low level germ to him. Maybe he couldn't handle the fact that his great brother has bought home something so dirty.

Pete ignored him. Soon he was going to leave with his son.
Soon the report would be out and this situation would end.
Macau irritated that he was being ignored.
Came forward and slammed the cutlery on the table away.
Pete looked at him confused.
"What the hell do you want???"
The carefree look in Pete's eyes as if he was mocking Macau for his childish tantrums.
Macau held Pete's face in a tight squeeze while his body leaned in.
"I just don't get it what you have to keep my brother so hooked up.... neither you are beautiful nor you have a personality or class...... "