Part 14

Macau sipped his whiskey as he sat in a confined corner. His brother has just taken Pete away.

He could listen to the whispers of people chatting in groups.

"I heard Master Vegas has mated with that omega..."

"Mating?? That's unheard of."

"It's hard to believe someone in a higher position would form a matting bond with someone else."

Macau sighed. That's true. He himself couldn't understand why Vegas wanted to form a mating bond with Pete. Their father never matted with their mother. Vegas just could have kept Pete as his lover and raised him like a concubine after he married a legal wife. Even a couple of the century Porsche and Kinn never mated. Well, it turned out to be a good decision. Now that they are on an on-and-off basis. The idea of an alpha submitting himself to one person is scary. Vegas is the only person in the family for the last 50 years to mate with Pete. This also officially and permanently makes Pete a member of a minor family. Macau can't seem to understand Vegas's obsession with Pete.

.

.

"Phi!! What do you think you were doing there??"

Vegas took a deep breath. He knew how he looked. He knew this was not right but he could not help himself. He knew he should not be so expressive but he couldn't help himself.

The soft voice that only needed him. When Pete said "Alpha....please."

Vegas at that moment felt everything that led to this moment was worth it.

Macau looked at him with angry eyes. Macau thought even Pete himself didn't know how much power he had.

"You told me we can't look weak....You told me we can't show our weakness....and what were you doing??"

"Don't worry...No one would look down on Minor family..."

Macau looked back at Vegas. "Is this all worth it....Is he worth the pain.."

Vegas just smiled.

Pete looked at the mirror twisting his lips into an arc.

Practice makes a man perfect. He washed his hand. He is this close to escape.

"What are you doing here??"

Pete turned his head in surprise. Kim stood there with a wine glass in his hand. slightly leaning against the door. Pete tried peaking outside.

"Don't look for them...My men would keep them busy.." Kim smiled as he gulped the glass down.

"Why are you here?"

Kim laughed. "Funny how people change...Back then you never looked me directly into my eyes....Now you don't even use honorifics while talking.."

Pete looked at the clock hanging across the room. It showed 10:30.

Pete has a frown on his face. He didn't want to waste his time talking to Kim. He only knew how he had stolen a phone from a person to contact Nop according to their plan. Now he doesn't have the time to garner any attention. According to his plan, he needs to create chaos now for his easy escape.

"What do you want??"

Kim giggled.

"Nothing actually...Now that you are going to be officially part of the family....I just wanted to have a look...You must be feeling very proud....You know what they call you....''real life cinderalla''......The only omega in the current generation to be able to bond with the master..."