Part 9

Pete looked at the person sleeping next to him.

Back in his head, a voice told him that he could just smother this person with a pillow and everything could end there.  But the thought of dying while leaving his child in this hell stopped him. Vegas held him in a tight squeeze hug while Pete pretended his part of being asleep.

He often has these thoughts nowadays.  Thought of killing each and every person present in this mansion. Thought of burning this place to the ground.  Old-style long green doors, the lamp light in Vegas's office, everything possible still remained the same. It's like a never-ending loop for Pete. 

Pete was still smelling like sex and raw prehormones of Vegas.   Pete sat in the bathtub filled with hot water as he scrubbed himself frantically.  The memories of last night as he was pressed against the wall while being kissed on his neck. Kisses lingered down his back. Pete felt disgusted with himself. It was as if worms were crawling on his skin. He rinsed himself again and again with burning hot water. Just to remove the smell from his body.

He knew his effort won't reveal any useful result. As Vegas has made it a ritual to scent him before leaving. He could only enjoy a few moments of relief before Vegas decides to enter through those doors after his workout. Pete walked out wrapped in a bathrobe. The door opened and Vegas walked inside drenched in blood.  Vegas gave a sweet smile to him while blood dipped down his hair leaving marks on the floor. Pete was long familiar with the scent of blood and he was more than just aware of Vegas' obsession with killing people while listening to their screams and agony. He enjoyed the other person begging for survival.

Pete looked at the floor and fresh red footprints were left on the carpet. Before he could say anything else Vegas has wrapped his arms around him. Smelling Pete and letting his hands feel every curve of Pete's body. Vegas could listen to Pete's heart.

Vegas rubbed his bloody hands on Pete's face. Pete tried to back away as the scent of blood and the raging hormones of Vegas was making him feel boneless. Making him feel the need to want more. The need to be helpless and need to be catered to.
"You still look pretty in blood like old times"
Vegas had a smile on his lips as he forced Pete to accept a kiss from him.
When Vegas mentioned old times Pete felt as if he was being mocked. Like being slapped repetitively across his face.
Vegas forced his tongue inside very easily. Pete fought to be let go so that he could breathe. When it didn't work he bit Vegas hard.
Vegas let Pete go and Pete staggered back taking in deep breaths.
"What???.....do you feel disgusted??? Or I am not making you feel good???.....
Or are you still dreaming of that   little bastard's father"

Pete looked back in disgust. Rubbing his lips to remove any stains.
"It's none of your concern...."
Pete walked away trying to avoid this emotional baggage the other person came with. Vegas held Pete's hair in a strong grip. His head arches back. Pete felt a strong pain in his scalp. Pete looked back in shock. It was not the first time Vegas was being violent but Pete just didn't see it coming. Vegas has been predominantly gentle toward Pete well obviously there are exceptions.  Sometimes Vegas do come in drunk and like to be rough with Pete. Pete has already learned to protect himself from fatal blows that could probably paralyze him to bed on a bad day or kill him on a good day. Pete didn't have many expectations from Vegas either way. 

Vegas was quick to push Pete to the wall and successfully cornered him.

"What do you want??" Pete nonchalantly replied as he looked at the clock and then again at Vegas.

Vegas hated it. Vegas hated the idea of Pete's dull and lifeless eyes whenever he talked to Vegas.

Pete whom Vegas remembered would laugh when tortured and bicker with him constantly. Pete from the past talked way too much without any logic in the argument. Constantly asking Vegas about each and everything possible.  Vegas sometimes would forget that he has held Pete captive as to how comfortable Pete has made himself feel. Pete treated that dark room like a second home.

Now the simple question Pete asked, "What do you want??"  Vegas didn't know how to answer that.  How could he say that he wanted Pete when he already have him?  How could he ask Pete to annoy him just because he wanted to tell him please just shut up?

He had Pete in his arm but still felt as if the person was long lost. 4 months that he spent with Pete 6 years ago has made him into this Buffon. Who could only think about what if and what could be??

After knowing what it feels like to be with Pete he could never be with someone else in a sexual way or in an emotional way. it was as if he was bewitched. It felt empty.  It was not that he didn't try. He tried so hard to forget and move on. At one point idea of just finding the nuisance called Pete and killing him crossed his mind.

He doesn't know why just looking at the video of Pete being happy and smiling ignited the fire inside him again.

But why even after he keeps pushing away his bottom line again and again? Pete doesn't seem to accept him. Vegas just can't understand why Pete doesn't want him while he is ready to accept Pete with all his problems. He didn't complain about him being ugly with the horrid scar, and not being able to walk properly. He even let some bastard child inside the mansion and even gave that thing his own name. Why can't just another person accept him?

Vegas was not ready to give up. He would take what he could.

That's how this morning started in the minor mansion with Pete cornered and pressed into a corner by Vegas. His bathrobe was discarded to the floor while the belt of the bathrobe was used by Vegas as a rope to strangle his hands.

When Macau reached the door of Vegas's room. He could see the tint on the bodyguards' faces. 

He tried to step in when a bodyguard tried to intervene which was not very successful. Macau was in a hurry. He showed his angry eyes and quickly walked inside when he entered the room and saw the clothes scattered around and the sound of begging could he heard followed by lewd moaning sounds. He pushed the door of the grand suit lightly without even thinking much.

His eyes fell on how Pete's hands has been tied up by his brother to the hook of an old traditional bed while he has made Pete wrap his legs around Vegas' waist.  All  Macau could see now was Pete's lucid eyes and how reflexly Pete's body synchronized with Vegas.   Macau couldn't believe this was the same defiant omega who use foul language and acted like a local gangster. The same lucid smell of Pete filled the room. His eyes met Pete's eyes. Pete just looked at him and didn't react while this made Macau have thoughts and feeling he shouldn't have.

Macau walked away after telling bodyguards to inform Vegas about a meeting when he is done.

Macau and Vegas sat in the room. 

"Tawan has come back.....his father wanted to invite you to be his partner for his welcome back party.."

"What does it have anything to do with me??"

"His father wants you to marry him??"

"I am not interested.."

"Sorry to ask you this.....but is it because of the omega you keep in your room??"

Vegas' hands clenched.

"Omega?? in my room??...... You should mention him as your brother-in-law!! Not some omega.....He is master of this house like you and me.."

Macau didn't like this but because of Vegas' aura, he was scared to ask more. He turned silent.

That day finally in the afternoon Macau watched Pete walking down the stairs with great difficulty. He could see the corner of Pete's mouth has turned blue. He knew the reason behind it.

He waited the whole day but Pete didn't confront him about him watching their sex escape.

A day turned into a week and it looks like Macau was overthinking and Pete didn't watch him at that time.