Part 19

He always had it in him. Porsche knew he was different. Porsche knew he was not meant to be some regular omega in the crowd. When Theerapanyakul family entered the picture he knew it was destiny. The icing on the cake was when he discovered he actually belonged to the Theerapanyakul family. The same blood runs through his veins as the others. He is meant for greater things.

___________________________________________

Porsche looked up at the ceiling of his grand bathhouse. His body was drenched in hot water. 

A pretty beta standing on standby lighting a cigar for him.

Porsche took a second look at him. 

"Sir should I wash your hair..." The voice sounded innocent. Porsche looked again at the seductive face in front of him. Sitting in his bathtub. He would have fallen for this trick any other day and even enjoyed the good-looking boy a little before killing him. But today he felt his bloodthirst.

He took another puff of cigar and breathed out the smoke at the boy's face. 

"Do it.. Do what you came to do.."

The man screamed and launched himself at Porsche with a knife.

5 minutes later Porsche walked out wrapping his lower body in a towel.

His assistant waiting outside looking surprised. 

Today Porsche doesn't seem to enjoy the good-looking assains sent to him. He would play with them a little and then kill them

"Prepare clothes and clean the area.."

Even after the betrayal to the Theerapanyakul family Porsche could still enjoy the riches and power. Even if he was sidelined. This was all because of the blood that flowed in his veins. At the end of the war, only a few of the bloodlines were killed. Kinn's father was alive and well. He let Porsche live. He was even initiated with the ritual. The only reason for letting him live was simple. Over the years bloodline has narrowed. They were just trying to maintain the population count. His future was served to him on the golden plate. Well, the other reason for his survival was basically Kinn's father's obsession with Porsche's mother.  

He had long walked out of everyone's grip now. After the ritual, he had gained powers.

Porsche was still drinking his coffee when his bodyguard represented him with the agenda.

"Have the meeting with the minor family set up or not "

"Khun, no one is allowed inside the house compound .....everything has been checked before it enters the compound.."

"What about our spy"

"The information is still the same... Mr. Vegas goes to work and returns home after that. No prostitutes or entertainment have been called by him. Our spy informed us that he likes to stay with the omega mate."

.

.

.

After the repeated incident with Phayu, he knew he couldn't keep Phayu and little Gun safe alone. 

He had already lost everything. Whether it is self-respect or any love for life. Even if he has to swallow his little bit of humanity left. He would do that.

Pete sat in front of the mirror looking at his reflection. His hand moved to the little baby bump and then to the scar on his face. A maid walked to him holding a pearl necklace on a tray.

"Khun...Mr. Macau bought this back for you from his latest trip.."

Pete looked at the pearls which were the size of the thumb. A shiver ran down his spine. 

Even if he is bitch now. He still wants to choose his master.
"Do you like it??"

He asked the maid holding the necklace. He could see the greed in her eyes. The maid was flustered and denied it.

Pete smiled. Making her sit on his seat and gently putting the necklace around her neck.

"This is your reward from me.."

______________

Vegas came back drunk stumbling on the stairs. Pete looked toward him asking bodyguards to guide him inside his room. He wiped his body gently with a towel. Vegas' head was gently put on Pete's lap. Feeding him some hangover soup. Massaged his head.  At last, a small kiss on Vegas' cheeks landed.

"Good night Vegas..."

Pete slept after that.

When Pete's breath turned milder, Vegas' eyes were wide open. He quietly turned his body around and gently took Pete in his arms kissing his back softly.

Pete turned his head toward Vegas. His eyes were still hazy and with some sleep in them.

"what happened..."

Pete tried to push Vegas away a little as he turned to face him.

"I..."

Vegas didn't even know he had tears in his eyes until Pete's hand wiped them.

Vegas put Pete's head again at his chest.

"Sleep"

Pete gently patted Vegas' back.

That's all it took and everything was under Pete's control. Pete laughed in his mind when he looked at the butlers and maid standing in front of him in line. Calling him master of the house in the coming week. Pete found himself a bit of an idiot for struggling so much and for nothing.

All keys and finances of the house belong to him. Even the security belongs to him. He straightened up and everything from security to food in a week. His ears of experience can in hand. 

Macau frowned as he saw Pete running the house.

"What is it??" Vegas asked as he looked at the paper in hand while Macau coughed a little.

"I don't get you Phi...Why did you hand everything to Pete "

Vegas smiled.

"Why are you smiling?? Don't you worry he would run away!!"

Vegas laughed.

"He won't....No...He can't run away...."

"Why?"

Vegas led him to his office. A woman entered the room. Macau slouched on the sofa still looking at Vegas in frustration. Macau knew this woman she was supposed to be an accomplice of a poisoning incident that nearly took Phayu's life. She ran away.

"Did you clean up everything..." Vegas asked.

The woman bowed in respect and answered cordially.

Macau was frighted. Vegas shoots the woman in the head the next moment. Ask servants to clean the office.

"Why?" Macau swallowed his words and still a whisper came out.

"He needs to know that only I am here for him.."

"But Pete would have eaten those fruits that day..."

"Poison was never in them.."

"Phayu was poisoned before that..."

Macau back was drenched in sweat when he heard that.