We were happy...

Its has been over 8 months since they started dating. Both of them were successfull with their groups. Apink with their hit song NONONO and Exo with Growl. They were happy, but they didn't know that everything would change in some months. 

Both of them would just meet up backstage at events or when it was dark outside at the Han River  because it would be a huge scandal if they would get caught.  Both groups knew that their leaders were dating and they were supporting it till the end. They were happy that their leaders were happy. 

Backstage M Countdown 1. August 2013

(EXO:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HlFczRo_9M)

(APINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x254nayNvl4)

Exo Waiting Room:

From Suho to Chorong: 

Come to the staircase. I will be  there waiting for you <3)

Suho: I have to go somewhere , I'll be right back.

Chanyeol: Ok. Hyung but hurry up. We have to performe soon.

Suho: OK..

Apink Waiting Room:

Chorong got a message.She read it.

Chorong: Girls i must go somewhere. I'll be right back.

Bomi and Hayoung look at each other and started to laugh.

Suho and Chorong left their rooms and went to the staircase were they always met each other. Because of their packed schedule they couldn't meet each other for 3 days. 

Thats the end of chapter 1. i hope you like it. I know that my english is not good I hope you like it anyway...