First Steps

Apink Dorm:

Bomi: Unnie why are so early at the dorm  and where is Eunji?

Chorong: Eunji is at the Party, it was a bit boring.

Bomi: Why are you then smiling , what happend?

Chorong: Suho drove me to the dorm and then he kissed me on the cheeks.. 

Apink: WOHHHH DEABAK. Reallyyy?

Chorong blushed.

Apink: How do you feel?

Chorong: I don't know, but it felt good. 

Apink: Wooooooo.. hahahah

Chorong: Yaaa don't tease me, i will go now to my room. Good night.

Apink: heheheh Good night unnie..

---------

Exo DOrm:

Sehun: Yaa Hyung what happend? Why are you so happy? 

Suho: Nothing happend. Can't I be happy?

Sehun: Sure you can be happy, but we didin't you see smiling like that after you broke up with Chorong noona. 

Suho was  smiling again.. 

Sehun: Woooo DEABAK.. are you dating again?

Suho: No.

Sehun: Why are you happy then?

Suho: It's just that we have now a good relationship again. And i am happy about that.

Sehun: wow that means you will date her again,  soon. Right?

Suho: I hope so. I have my plans..

Sehun: You are a romantic hyung, i trust you..

The next morning:

Chorong POV:

He hadn't text me after he let me to my dorm. I thought maybe he will text something but he didn't. 

Apink was preaparing for their comeback so was Exo. Suho and Chorong didn't contact each other. It has been a week. 

Chorong POV: 

I am pissed of, he hasn't text me since a week. Oh God why i am thinking of him, we are just friends but why i want him to be more. He was the one who kissed me. But maybe it was just a friendly one. Friends kiss each other on the cheeks for goodbye Right? 

Suho POV:

I haven't contact her for a week, we were so busy and i didn't know what to write her. I was surfing in the internet and was looking what Apink was doing. Then I saw a link about Luhan hyung and CHorong. I klicked on that link and saw that video, which was from th Seoul music awards. Luhan hyung was always looking at her, but why? Did he have feelings for her? After that i was searching about them. I found a lot , they even had a couple name CHohan. I was really angry. How could this happen? We are in the same group.

Suho: Luhan , can we talk?

Luhan: Yes, we can.

Suho and Luhan walked to a room. The other Members were sitting in the living room.

Chanyeol: What's the Problem?  Suho hyung looked angry. Did Luhan hyung do something?

Sehun: I don't know, we will see.