Sweet LOVE

Suho POV:

After I wrote a message to Eunji i lay down on the bed. I was facing Chorong, she was sleeping like an angel.  I was watching her about 30 minutes and after that i also fell asleep.

The next morning

CHorong POV:

I opened my eyes and  realized that i wasn't in my bed. Then I realized that SUho was by myside. He was sleeping. But why didn't he woke me up last night? I panicked because i have to go to the recording studios.  I even said to the girls that i would come last night, what will they think. I looked to Suho he was sleeping deep, I kissed him on the cheeks and was about to stand up but  he hold my hand.

Suho: Where are you going?

Chorong: I have to go Suho. I have to go to the recording studio, I said it last night. Why didn't you woke me up? You know i said to the girls that i would come.

Suho: You slept like an angel, how could I woke you up? I wrote Eunji a message that you will be sleeping here. (He was smiling)

Chorong: Ohh they will make fun of me. They will tease me whole day.

Suho: You are my girlfriend who cares if you say here?

Chorong: But...

Suho:  There isn't a but. Thats just the beginning. I want to live with you Chorong. I am serious.

Chorong: What? Living together?

Suho: Am I to fast?

Chorong: I don't know. Should we talk about this topic later. I am getting late.

She stood up.

Suho: Don't go. 

Chorong: I have to go. Sorry Junmyeon

Suho pulled her back to the bed.

Chorong: Yaaa Suho...

Suho: I like when you say my real name. You should always say my real name.

He wispered in her ear.

Chorong: Oh really?

He started to kiss her but before it could get deeper she began to tickle him.

Suho couldn't stop laughing and Chorong finally escaped.

Chorong: You get your kiss  but now i have to go....

Suho was smiling. She started to get ready and Suho was watching her. After she was finished she walked to Suho which was still in the bed and kissed him.

CHorong: I will go now. See you Junmyeon

Suho: I will take you from your dorm today, Don't forget to message me.

CHorong: Ok, see you. 

Suho: Love you. 

Chorong: Me too, Byee

Chorong left Suho's apartment and he was now alone at home.

CHorong went to the recording studio. The others were waiting for her.

Chorong: Good morning girls.

Apink: Ohh unnie good morning. 

They were smiling. 

Chorong: Why are you smiling?