Jealous.....

Suho POV:

We are now in our dorm with the guys. We have no schedules until the 27.12.2013.

Suho: Yaa guys what should we do?? we have a week. Should we go somewhere?

D.O: Actually i just want to rest in the dorm an watch movies.

Sehun and Xiumin: We too. we will rest

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen: We have already plans. We will go out and play some games.

Lay, Luhan, Kris and Tao: We will go to China for 5 days to meet our parents.

Suho: Whats with you KAi?

Kai: I am here hyung. We could do something together if you want..

Suho: OKay..Lets go out..

Kai and Suho went out.

Kai POV:

Suho hyung really looks bad. I know that he really feels jealous because of Chorong and Dojoon. Should i speak with him about that. Maybe he will feel better.

Kai: Hyung. Are you okay?

Suho: Yes I am okay, Why are you asking?

Kai: Because you look bad and I know why you are like that. Do you want to speak?

Suho: I don't know if i want to speak about her. It hurts to see her with other guys but i also know that i let her go but i can't forget her. I think I loved her too much to let her go. She has overcome it but I can't.

Kai: Maybe she still has feeling for you.

Suho: I don't think so, did you saw her today with Dojoon. I hate this guy since the beginning.

Kai: Maybe there are just friends....

Suho: Didn't you saw how they flirted?

Kai: I saw it. But Maybe...

Suho: Now please don't talk about her..

KAi: Okay, Sorry Hyung.

Kai and Suho walked to a coffee shop. There they met Krystal and Sulli.

Kai: Hey girls. What are you doing here at this time?

Krystal: We just want to get out and take some fresh air and drink some coffee? And you guys?

Suho: We too.

Suho and Kai sat beside them.

Chorong POV:

I am feeling bad since i made him jealous. Why did I even agree ? I really hate myself right now. Should I go out? Or should I stay at the dorm? I will just ask the girls.

Chorong: Girrllls where are you all???

Eunji: Unnie we are in our rooms, what happend?

Chorong: Nothing, Who wants to go out.. It's really boring here.

Eunji and Namjoo: We are watching a Movie, maybe Bomi Hayoung or Naeun want to come with you.

Chorong: Naaaeun Hayoung Bomiiii, who wants to come out with me??

Bomi: sorry unnie I am sleepy.

Naeun: Me too...

Chorong: Hayoung don't say you also can't... Please...

Hayoung: lets go Unnie...

Chorong: Hayoung you are the best among them, you know right?

Bomi Naeun: We heard it Chorong unnie.. How can you say something like that???