First BIG Fight

Chorong POV:

Now I am alone, he just walked away. Was it that easy to let me go?

Chorong walked to the bedroom and took a bag and put some things in it, which belonged to her. She wanted to walk away, far away from this apartment. After 20 minutes she was finished. She looked for the last time through the apartment and left the keys on the commode.

Suho walked to the park near the apartment. He sat there for about 20 minutes. He still couldn't believe what just happened. He just broke up with the love of his life. But how could he let this happen? How could he just walk away? Was this really what he wanted?

Suho POV:

What did I just do? She was the one, she is the one. How could i just leave her like that? Why couldn't i say something, why couldn't I say that i can't live without her, Why?

Suho ran to his apartment, he hoped that she was still there, he wanted to turn back time. He regretted walking away, he regretted hurting her the whole time, he regretted not making her happy, he regretted everything. He was infront of the door and opened it.

Suho: Chorong! Chorong? Where are you?

He walked through the living room, kitchen and at last through the bedroom. He knew that she was gone, because he could feel it. He sat down on the bed and began to cry. She left him and took some of her things. Now he was alone, with the beautiful memories with her.

.....

Chorong was on her way to the dorm, she was crying silently. She was sad, yet relieved. She knew that this was the only solution for both of them. The relationship was getting unhealthy and it would hurt them even more if they would continue it. She has to think positive, because she can't turn back time, even if she wanted that.

She was infront of the dorm and didn't know if she should tell the girls about it. She wanted to be alone and think about everything. But their comeback was so close and they had to practice. She opened the door and wanted to walk straight to her room.

Bomi: Unnie what are you doing here?

Chorong didn't answer. Bomi walked to her.

Bomi: Unnie look at me! Did something happen? Did you fought again? With Suho oppa?

Chorong: We broke up!

Bomi: What?
Chorong: It was the only solution, we couldn't continue our relationship.
Bomi: But there is always a solution.
Chorong: But not in this situation, after i said that i will let him go, he walked away without looking back. It was kind of easy, we didn't fought, it just ended like that.
Bomi: What he just walked away?

Chorong was about to cry again.

Chorong: Yes, but let's talk about something else. Where are the others?

Bomi: They are in the other dorm, i was about to go too. We ordered food, let's go together.
Chorong: I will come in 10 minutes.
Bomi: Okay unnie, but if you need us, we are always beside no matter what.
Chorong: I know, i really don't know what i would do without all of you.

They smiled at each other and then Bomi went to the other Dorm. Chorong walked to her room and sat on her bed.

Chorong POV:
I have to be strong! I can't let myself down.

Chorong walked after some minutes to the other dorm. After they opened the door she saw everybodys concerned look.

Chorong: I am fine, don't worry.
Naeun: But unnie...
Chorong: Girls please, this was necessary, i was not happy.
Eunji: But wasn't he the one?