Finally a Happy Ending?

Suho POV-

She wants to meet up, but I shouldn't do it right? If Sooman  finds out about our meeting  he will be mad and take our phones but I have to see her. I don't care what he will say.

From Suho to Chorong:

I will take you at midnight from your Dorm. 

Chorong POV:

OMG he will take me, why I am so happy. Ohh god what should i wear, what will I say to him? What if he doesn't want to be with me again? I can't think that way, I have to think positive.

It's  midnight and I didn't recieve a message from him. He didn't write me that he is on his way to my dorm.. Should I write him? 

Suho POV:

I can't believe that Sooman called us to the building, I wanted to meet  her but why did he called us before midnight. I hope the meeting will not last long.

It's now 1 am.

Ohh no Chorong is waiting and I am in this building with the guys and Sooman and can't go to her. I am sure she will misunderstand it. I can't even write a message to her because of Sooman. What will she  think about me now. I can't believe it.

It's now 2.30 am.

Ohhh I am sure she is dissapointed in me, she will think I forgot her. But thats actually not the situation. 

Sooman: Guys do you understand, you will practice every night for your comeback and for your first concert. I hope you will not think about other things because your work is more important, then other things. Do you understand?

Exo: Yes.

Sooman: Now you can all go home, rest and then  you will practice everyday for your comeback in 2 weeks. 

Exo: OKay.

Sooman: Good night.

Exo walked out of Soomans room and after that they went to their  dorm,

Suho: Guys i have to go somewhere I will be back.

Sehun: where are you going Suho hyung, should I come with you?

Suho: No i will go by myself. See you. You all should sleep. Don't think about me.

It was now 3 am and Suho was infront of Chorong's Dorm. ( listening to Maroon 5 - Losing my mind)

From Suho to Chorong:

Chorong are you awaken? I am sorry that i couldn't write you before. If you are awaken can you come out?

Chorong POV:

I got a message at 3 am. He was outside my dorm and was waiting for me. But he came too late.

From Chorong to Suho:

I am sorry we have a schedule in 3 hours and i am sleeping Suho, it's late go to your dorm. 

Chorong POV:

I was waiting for him for 2 hours, I didn't sleep and was waiting for him. He didn't wrote anything,  he didn't wrote that he would came later. And now after 3 hours he is saying that he is waiting for me? 

Suho POV:

I got the message from Chorong. What did I expect, that she will come to me at 3 am? I hurt her again, I hurt her.

From Suho to Chorong:

I am really sorry. Sleep well.

Chorong didn't wrote anything back...