Why do you have to hurt me again, Why?

15.05.2014 The day which turned to be the worst for them. 

News: Exo's Kris leaves EXO. Kris filled a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. 

Chorong POV:

Today is Mcountdown and we are now on our way there. Suho wrote me a message that he is waiting for me.

Suho POV:

We arrived to MCountdown and was waiting backstage. I was also waiting for Chorong, it has been 2 days since I saw her, I really missed her.

1 hour later.

Chorong POV:

We were now all backstage and were waiting for our rehearsal. I texted Suho but he didn't answered my messages.  We were both nominated for todays show. 

After 30 minutes the news came to the public

Chorong POV:

We can't believe what we read on the internet right now, the girls and I am really shocked. Kris is leaving the group. I am sure all of them are now devastated and especially Suho as the leader. We also went through this after Yookyung left, but we  still stay in touch, because she is like a sister to us. That must be the reason why Suho didn't answered my messages, it looks like he heard the news before and maybe he  didn't knew that Kris was gonna leave the group. 

Eunji: Oh no, i feel bad for them. It will be a hard time for the group.

Namjoo: I also feel bad. Unnie did you hear something from Suho oppa.

Chorong: No, but I also don't think that they knew something about it before,  because he messaged me about 2 hours ago and his message didn't sound like he was sad. I think they also heard it maybe one hour ago.

Naeun: Did you wrote him anything?

Chorong: No, i don't know what to write. I think it will be better if I see him. You know last year after Yookyung left, he was one of the Person who helpt me through the hard times and now I think a should help him.

Bomi: Yes thats a good Idea

From Chorong to Suho:

Suho I know what happend, I want to see you. I want to help you, please text me back if you got this message. 

Apink were on stage and Performed after that  they were about to leave the stage and then they saw Exo, they looked devastated. Chorong was looking at Suho but he was just looking at the ground. Chorong wanted to comfort him but he didn't look up. She then just walked to the waiting room and was waiting for the last stage. 

Chorong POV:

They  rehearsal their performance and I was waiting  for him to text me back. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling. 

Then Chorong got a text.

From Suho to Chorong:

We have  about 10 minutes, we can meet at the staircase. I will be there.

Chorong get up and was literally running to the staircase. She opened the door but he wasn't there, she was waiting and about a minute and he came through the door. Chorong walked to him and gave him a hug. 

Chorong: I know it's  a hard time for you, I know that nothing I am saying right now will help you  but you should know that I am always by your side like you were by myside. 

Suho broke the hug. He was about to cry. Chorong also had tears after she saw him like that.

Suho: I am really thankfull Chorong, I know you wanna help but i am right now in such a situation that I don't know what to do. The boys left right now because they are devastated and  as the leader have to  stay on the stage and be strong for the whole group and the fans. 

Chorong: I know Suho, I know. You were the one who helped  trough this kind of situation after Yookyung left and I just want to help you. 

Suho: I didn't even know that he was about to leave. I didn't know that he wanted to leave, that he didn't wanted to be a Part of Exo anymore. Why couldn't I see that? Were I so busy with other things that I forget about my members and their feelings.

Chorong didn't wanted to believe what he was saying. He was literally  saying that he was to focused on their relationship. But maybe he didn't mean it, maybe he was just confused.

Chorong: You know that's not the case, you know that you are a good leader, you can't think like that.

Suho: But I can't think another way. As a leader I have to see what the members need and what they want. I should have known that Kris wasn't happy to be in Exo. I  should have known that he was about to leave the group, but i didn't know.I coudn't see it. Nobody of us knew about this, NOBODY.

Chorong: Don't blame yourself Suho. I know he left but you have to think about the other  members. You have to be strong.

Chorong toched his face.

Chorong: You have to  be STRONG. Your members your Fans Need you. I NEED YOU.

Suho: I......

Suddenly someone opened the door. It was Exo's manager. He gave them a blank stare.

Manager: Suho you have to come now. We are searching for you the whole time. You should care more about your group right know, I hope you know that. I am waiting infront the door, please end your conversation.

Chorong felt bad. She felt like trash, why would he indirect blame her for everything? She didn't do anything wrong. But maybe to LOVe someone from EXO was the wrong thing.

Suho couldn't look at her eyes, he knew that they couldn't continue their relationship, Even some of his members gave him the feeling that he wasn't that focused on his group. He wasn't in the condition to think about her, he have to be with the boys, because they need him. 

Chorong POV:

He can't look at my eyes, but I don't even want him to look at me, I don't want him to say anything because I can see that the things he wanted to say will hurt me and I don't know if I can handle it.

Chorong: Don't say it, please. Suho Please.

Suho: I am sorry.

Chorong began to cry.

Chorong: Sorry. Are you kidding me?  Why do you always hurt me? Why do you promise me things you can't keep?

Suho: I didn't want it either, but we can't. 

Chorong: You said that you will fight for our Love. Why did you lie to me. Why?

Suho: Chorong can't you see it, my group needs me, my fans. It will be hard for our relationship. 

Chorong: And I don't need you? Do you wanna play the whole game again? Should we make each other jealous again? 

Suho: Don't say this kind of things.

Chorong: But thats the truth. You are not in a position to Love someone, you are not in a position to keep your promises. 

The manager was knocking on the door.

Suho: I have to go Chorong.

Chorong: That's it? You will not say anything.

Suho couldn't answer.

Chorong: Look at my eyes and say it. Say it God dammit.

Suho now was facing her but before he could say anything Chorong said something.

CHorong: We are over, don't try to call me ever again. Don't even try to talk with me. From today on, I don't know you and you don't know me. 

CHorong just ran out of the room. She was devastated but she knew (felt) that something bad would happen today. He did it again, he hurt her again. 

Suho POV:

I don't know if I did the right thing, but for now thats the RIGHT thing.