We can't forget.....

.... 1 year later

.... They didn't know that they would meet up again. It was a meeting which would change everything...

Chorong POV:

I was getting ready for a wedding. I actually didn't wanted to go because I had  somehow a bad feeling.

She went to the wedding and sat in a corner. She was alone she didn't knew anybody.

Suho POV:
I was at a wedding of a friend. Nobody came with me. It was boring. I looked trough the room and then I saw somebody familiar. Was it really her? CHorong?

Chorong didn't saw Suho but she felt that somebody was watching her. She turned her head to the side and couldn't believe it. 

Suho smiled at her. She didn't know how to react she was still shocked. He walked towards her after the ceremony ended.

Suho: Hey

Chorong was sluttering. She didn't expect him to walk towards her.

Chorong: He..y Jun..myeon..

Suho: How are you.?It has been such a long time since we saw each other.

He had such an huge smile on his face.She couldn't speak she was still shocked.

Suho: Are you okay?

Chorong: I am okay..... How are you?

Suho: I am fine thanks...

He was still smiling. But she couldn't it felt wrong.

Suho: I heard that you are writing lyrics for musicians.

Chorong: Yes I am. What about you?
Suho: I am still doing shows, dramas and musicals. But not that much.

CHorong: That's always what you wanted.

Suho: That's true. What about you? Are you happy?

Chorong: Yes I am..  My life changed a lot. I even go out..

She smiled for the first time.

Suho: So you tell me that you are not staying at home anymore?

CHorong: Exactly..

Suho: I am impressed.

THey started to laugh. They walked out to the garden.

Suho: That's great to hear.

Chorong: How are the guys? I see just some of them on TV.

Suho: Some of them are in the army. Everybody doing their own thing. Everybody is busy.

CHorong: THat't normal.

Suho: What about you?

Chorong: Everybody is doing their thing. We try to meet often but it doesn't always work.

Suho: You aren't living with Bomi anymore?

CHorong: No it has been 2 years since I moved to my own place. And you? Are you living in the same apartment?

Suho: I moved to another place but the apartment is still mine. I could not sell it.  I don't know.. it didn't feel right to sell it..

Chorong understood what he meant. He spent so much time at that apartment. His ups and down, everything happened there. His whole memories were stuck in every corner at that apartment.