True feelings...

Chorong POV:

I woke up, I couldn't sleep well because I cried the whole night. It was 6 am. The girls were all sleeping. My eyes were swollen because i cried so much. I just took my jacket and a hat and walked out. I just wanted to listen to some music and reduce stress. It was cold outside but i didn't wanted to go to the dorm again.  So I just walked with a thin jacket. I walked to the place where we always met with Suho. I just wanted to remember the wonderful days with him, I know i will be better, i will maybe forget the feelings for him inside me, maybe those will dissaper one day. I am still shocked because od yesterday. What did it mean?  Is he really in a relationship. 

She went to the Han River where they always met. She sat on a bench and just looked straight ahead. She  was listening to 2NE1 song "Missing you "

Suho POV:

I couldn't sleep the whole night, I was thinking about the kiss between me and Krystal. Why did she kiss me? Does she have feelings for me? But why? She is just like a sister for me and nothing more. But not only Krystal was the problem, i was also making Chorong jealous with a person which was a reason why we broke up. How could I be so dump and forget that. It looks like i destroyed everything, with a bad plan. I have to speak with her and explain her everything.  . Maybe i will call her later to ask her to meet me. BUt now i have to go out to take fresh air.  I wore my winter jacket, a scarf and a cap because it was snowing outside and it was really cold. 

Chorong POV: 

I don't know since when I was sitting on the bench. I couldn't feel my feets and hands anymore and it was snowing badly. So I decided to go to the dorm. Because we will have a performance  on the 27.12.2013 and i didn't wanted to get sick.  After I stood up, I felt some hands on my shoulders. 

Suho POV:

After I walked to the Han River, I saw a Person sitting on the bench with thin clothes, It snowed a lot and the person didn't stood up. I just walked towards her and after she stood up it looked like she was  freezing to death.  So I decided to help that Person. 

Chorong POV: 

I felt warm hands on my schoulders, it was a great feeling. But then I heard that sweet voice which i missed. "mrs, mrs are you okay?"

Suho: Mrs, Mrs. are you okay?

Chorong didn't answer, she just stood still. 

Suho: Are you okay miss? 

Chorong didn't answer, she just wanted to hear his voice. But then he turned her to him. He was shocked to see her. 

Suho: CHORONG..... Are you okay CHORONG.? Do you hear me CHORONG?  Answer me?

Chorong just looked at him with an empty look. Suho shaked her body. 

Suho: Yaaa Chorong answerr... Should i bring you to the hospital? 

Chorong removed his hand from her shoulders.

Chorong: Leave me alone. 

Suho: What are you saying, you are freezing. What are you even do here with that kind of clothes? Do you not see its snowing?

He was getting louder.

SUhoNow take my jacket and wear it. 

Suho took his Jacket and put it around her schulders and hold her tight. 

Chorong: Why are screaming and why are you acting like you care about me? PLease just leave me alone.

Chorong had tears in her eyes

Suho: Okay I am sorry but i cant leave you alone now, you are freezing. How can I leave you now  in this condition. Do you really think that i will go now?

Chorong couldn't say anything. She couldn't look at his eyes.

Suho: Now I will bring you to your dorm. Don't say "NO". I will not go anywhere.

Chorong: i can go myself and I don't need your jacket.

Suho: Yaaaa Chorong are you crazy now wear this jacket. Do you wanna die? 

Chorong: Maybe it would be better if I die...

Suho: Hey are you crazy. What are you saying?. Where is the Chorong i need to know. Whats wrong with you? Is it because of yesterday? Is it because of me and Krystal?  Are you acting like that because you are jealous of me? Do you wanna die because of me?

Chorong burst into tears...

Suho: Don't cry and I am sorry if it's because of me. I am really sorry.

Chorong: YOUU.. You are the biggest mistake i made. Do you know that?

Suho: Are you serious? But what should I do? You were the one who was in a relationship with Woohyun. YOu were the one who had a flirt session with Dojoon some days ago. Now you are saying that i am the biggest mistake you made? Do you know how i felt? 

Chorong got angry.

Chorong: Don't speak about things you don't know and  do you realy think that i am a girl who has a lot men? Looks like you don't know me. 

Suho: What do you wanna hear? You don't tell me anything. Do you know that I cant  sleep because of you, I can't even think properly, I can't do anything without you. Do you know that? I said a day before the MAMA awards that we can try it again but you rejected it and said that you already have a boyfriend . Now I just want to know if you have feelings for me? We can forget everything. We can try it again. I just need an answer.

Chorong  didn't know if she should lie or not. She wanted to say that she still has feelings for him and that she loves him but on the other hand she actually just wanted to run away but he was holding her tight and was looking at her . He was waiting for her answer. 

Chorong: .....

Suddenly someone took Chorong away from Suho.