Thank you

Some weeks later....

From Suho to CHorong

Hey Chorong how are you, if you not have any shedule,there is a party were you can come too. We will hang out with other friends just if you want?

Chorong was a bit shocked, he was asking her to go with him to his friends? The girls where looking at her Leader.

Bomi: what happend unnie? 

Chorong: Suho texted me, i think he asked me out? 

Bomi: What really , thats great. Can I read it?

Chorong was showing the messgae to the girls, then suddenly Eunji interrupt them. 

Eunji: Yaaa unnie thats not a date, I also got this message. Key oppa texted me the same, also Suho oppa.

Chorong didn't know if she was dissapointed or relieved. At the first moment she was shocked but afterward she had  butterflies in her stomach. 

Chorong: Ahh really then its good, will you go eunji, just when you go i will go.

Euji: Yes unnie I will go. 

Chorong: OKay.

From Chorong to Suho:

OKay I will come today together with Eunji. See you there.

Suho POV:

I hope she will come, I also send Eunji the same message because i was scared that she think i was asking her for a date. then she answer my text, she accept it. 

Chorong and Eunji were ready. Chorong wore a jeans with a shirt, a black jacket and high heels. 

Apink Members: Woow you look so good..

Chorong: Yaa i always look good

Eunji: come unnie let's go.. See you girls.

Apink members: BYee have some fun. 

Eunji and Chorong were driving to the place where everybody was meeting.

Chorong: Do you know who will be coming?

Eunji: I heard, that we will be a lot of people. I think Key oppa had organized everything. He has a lot of friends. 

Chorong: Actually i don't like  to be between that much People. I don't even know why I accepted it.

Eunji: yaaa unnie, it will be great. I will be always by your side okay.

Chorong: Okay Eunjiii

They went to a bar, it was rent for a day. Both of the girls walked in. There were more than 20 People there. 

Key: Hey girls, How are you come ?

Girls: Good,and you? Thanks for the invitation.

Key: You can sit whereever you want.

EUnji: OK Thanks.

Then they saw familiar faces

Eunji: Look unnie here are a People which we know, look there is Dongwoon Oppa. 

Dongwoon: Hey girls how are you? 

Chorong: good and you? 

Dongwoon: Also good, i didn't know that you will also come Chorong. But i it's great that you came. It will be fun.