🌹Bryan x Dr.Vendi🌹

INTRO
--------
Bryan= Normal writing
Angela= Underlined writing
Dr.Vendi= Slanted Writing
This is my first book so.
You can send request if you want to.
Ships I won't do : Molten x Bryan (unless it's platonic) you can ofc you can ask to do fluff Bryan and Molten.
Bryan x any character Davis voices.
Bryan x any animatronic.
A minor(e.g Gregory) x anyone
----------

Bryan's P.O.V
-----------------
It was another day at work and the same old thing happened I greeted the animatronics and we talked for a while. After a while talking my phone started to ring. I answered, it was Dr.Vendi.

"Hello, Dr.Vendi why are you calling me?" I Asked.

"Ah Bryan, I just wanted to hear your voice after all you haven't visited for a while" Vendi answered.

I was blushing at the answer that came out of the others mouth.

The animatronics were very confused and were questioning why I was so red. Vendi had asked me if I was able to meet with him at the tower. Of course I said yes. I hung up and told the animatronics I was going to check something because if I said I was going to the tower they would be asking me too many questions before and after I go.

I left the mall and drove to the tower. When I entered I walked over to Angela the person at the front desk.

"Hey Angela" I said trying to start a conversation.

"Oh Bryan what a surprise" she said with a lot of sarcasm.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked politely.

"I mean you come by like every week or two. At this point it's like the CEO has a crush on you or something!" She answered sounding a bit annoyed. "Plus there is no appointment here on the system so why are you even here?" She asked.

"Um well Vendi wanted to see me" I answered.

"Oh is that so?" She questioned. Right as I was about to answer I felt a cold hand grasp my shoulder.

----------------
Vendi's P.O.V
----------------

I was on my way downstairs to tell Alice or whatever her name was that I told Bryan that he could come down. When I got downstairs he was already there and arguing with Alice.

I placed my hand on Bryan's shoulder. He let out a quiet scream just loud enough so the three of us could hear it. His reflexes took control and elbowed me in the stomach. "Ow that hurt" I exclaimed. "OMG VENDI IM SO SORRY!" Bryan shouted out. "Dr.Vendi should you not be in your office?"asked Angela.

"I needed to come down and tell you that Bryan was coming but obviously I don't have to". I answered her question.

Bryan was all red in the face. Probably from embarrassment.

"Bryan it's alright I shouldn't have scared you, and I know it was just your reflexes" I said trying to stop him from being embarrassed.

"sorry" he said giving me a little frown.

I gave a little giggle and smile. Angela was shocked because I don't usually laugh or smile.

Bryan ended up giving me a little smile. After a little talk with him about trying to get Molten back, in my office.

He decided we could go outside for a little bit of fresh air. I agreed because I could tell I would make him happy. After I agreed he had a very big smile on his which made me get butterflies in my stomach.

He pulled me into the elevator. When we got downstairs I told Angela we were going outside for a little bit of fresh air. We were outside and watched cars go by and animals in the park beside the tower.

By now it was like 9:30. Bryan was here for five hours already.

----------------
Bryan's P.O.V
----------------
Me and Vendi were outside watching the animals in the park beside the tower.

It was 9:30 already I have been here for five hours already. Vendi told me it was 9:30 and that he had a meeting at 10 and plus I had to get the pizzaria and be back for Adrien.

I nodded and said that I had to go back to the mall.

I gave him a little kiss on the cheek just before running off and saying bye.

He was an absolute blushing mess his whole face was red and so was mine. When I got back to the car I was just asking myself why I did that over and over again.

--------------------
De.Vendi's P.O.V
--------------------
BRYAN THE GUY I HAVE HAD A CRUSH ON FOR A WHILE NOW JUST GAVE ME KISS.

I was so happy. I could feel my face all red. I had butterflies in my stomach. When I got to my office all I could think about was Bryan and the kiss.

THE END.
💐💐