💧A Puppet's Comfort⭐

*Vinnie + Showtime Steve comfort*
!This is before Foxy was found!

---------------------
Showtime Steve's POV
----------------------
I was in my room stressing about trying to think of a way to find Foxy.

In the corner of my eye I see Dylan walking in the door with Vinnie behind them.

"Hi Steve, you ok? I got a call from the wolf, that you weren't doing alright." Dylan said walking towards me.

"Oh me, I'm doing alright!" I said trying to act fine.

Vinnie walked over to me.

"Steve I can tell you're lying." Vinnie whispered to me.

"I'll leave you two alone." Dylan said walking away.

"Also don't tell Bryan I was here Steve, Bryan doesn't really like me at the moment." Vinnie said.

"Oh ok I won't." I said going over to the couch.

"so what's wrong?" Vinnie said walking over to me and sitting down in front of me.

"I mean I got a boyfriend, but he's been missing for a few months now and I'm just really worried that he might be dead." I said trying not to panic.

"Wait hold you have a boyfriend?" Vinnie whispered.

"Yeah it's Glamrock Foxy, they used to be Rockstar Foxy." I said.

"And Bryan has been acting really wierd, and then some of the animatronics don't like me and I haven't seen Molten in a while!" I said I was starting to panic.

Vinnie didn't say anything but  they just pulled me into a hug.

"Steve you know it's alright to think this we may be animatronics but we still have feelings." Vinnie whispered into my ear while still hugging me.

I really wanted to cry but I'm not able to.

So I just stayed in Vinnie's arms.

After a while I stopped panicking.

I started to get low on battery.

"Hey, Vinnie I'm very low on power I think I might charge but you can stick around if you want." I said standing up.

"Alright I'll stick by in case you start to panic again." Vinnie said also standing up.

I went over to the recharge station to recharge.

------------
Vinnie's POV
------------
I watched Steve go into the recharge station.

Jeez this pace has a lot of shit going on. But what did he mean by Bryan's been acting different?

Fuck I'll just go home.

I went back to Dylan to go back to Candy's.

🙏THE END🙏
BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING TIRED AND SCHOOL IS GOING TO DRAIN MY MENTAL HEALTH SO MUCH
But I don't start till Thursday so!