☕Comfort from another☕

<VENDI AND BRYAN MY BELOVEDS3

Type:Angst

Ships:Bryan x Vendi

-----------------
Vendi's P.O.V.
-----------------
I was reading some "important" emails, I say important there just some old emails from Davis.

It was around 11:30 I was tired and bored out of my mind.

I got up to stretch my legs
Because I have been sitting down all day.

I went over to my mini kitchen and got some tea to drink.

I picked up my violin and brought it over to my desk with me.

I placed my violin leaning on my desk.

Meanwhile I was drinking my tea while sorting out some files from the new candy's location that Dylan gave me.

I never noticed that the elevator door had opened and that just proves how dedicated I was to get this done.

"Hey Vendi" a familiar voice called out. I jumped a little because I didn't unexpect anyone to come around especially at this time.

I looked up it was Bryan.

"Oh hey Bryan I wasn't expecting you today!"I said giving out a surprised tone.

"Well you did say I could just walk in here without an appointment. I thought I would visit you because I haven't visited you in a while now." The brown eyed one said.

"I did, didn't I?" I said giving a little chuckle.

"Would you like tea?......You know you can take a seat."I said reassuring that Bryan knew that he could.

"Yes please and I know that I was just looking at your violin"
Bryan said trying to make up and excuse.

"Alight so"I said while making them tea

Bryan walked over to the couch and took a seat.

His eyes were very red like he had been crying for a while. he was also very pale.

I placed our teas on the table and started small talk.

"Bryan are you alright I noticed your eyes were very red and....... you look very pale like you are sick?"I asked Bryan worried.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" Bryan said nervously I knew he was lying.

"Bryan stop lying to me and tell me if you're feeling alright or not" I said in an demanding tone which made him jump a little.

"Fine ok.....if I'm being completely honest I'm not doing so great my headache from the portal has been getting worse.......I've fainted once or twice I don't really remember." Bryan just barely got before bursting into tears.

"Hey it's alright how about you and I watch a movie and eat a few snacks. i can ask Alice or whatever her name is, to bring me up some snacks." I whispered to him

"That's sounds delightful thanks Dr.Vendi" Bryan sobbed.

"Bry you can drop the Dr part you know that." I said with trying to calm him down.

I got out my phone to call Angela to bring up some snacks. And I gave Bryan my jumper I have lying around since it can be cold sometimes up in my office.

Half way through the movie Bryan fell asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist.

I fell asleep soon after checking my phone for any messages.

📣THE END📣