🌩️Storm🌩️

BRYAN X VENDI!!!!

<Bryan hates loud noises and lightning>

Slanted writing is stuff they say on their mind.

-------------
NO-ONES P.O.V
-------------
Bryan was on his computer reading over an email with Helpy when all of a sudden they both heard thunder.

Bryan thought nothing of it so he just brushed it off.

Helpy just didn't care.

The thunder made another bang. Bryan at this point was getting very nervous.

"Hey Bryan you alright?" Helpy asked conserned.

"Huh?... Oh sorry yeah I just don't like thunder that's all I'm just not a big fan of loud noises.(because of his hearing aid.)" Bryan answered.

"Oh ok, I'll see you later." Helpy said as they ran off downstairs.

"Right I just need to finish this email!" Bryan whispered to himself before being interrupted again by a louder bang them before.

At this point Bryan was a lot more worried than he was before.

Maybe I should call Vendi..Yeah I'll just do that.

Bryan took out his phone to ring Vendi. Of course Vendi couldn't answer because he was on another call.

Shit. Fuck.

Another bang of thunder happened right above Star Mall.

Bryan started to panic so he got up and started pacing.

He looked outside of the pizzeria and a flash of lightning directly hit star Mall Causing the power to go out.

Oh fuck, shit, shit, fuck

Bryan started to panic even more so he when back to his office to grab his phone incase of an emergency.

Bryan headed down to the stage where everyone was.

"Helpy come here for a second!" Bryan said trying not to sound scared.

"Get all the animatronics downstairs to the Lab and make sure Afton and Vanny are powered off." Bryan told Helpy.

"Of course" Helpy said as they ran over to the stage to tell everyone to go downstairs.

Another long bang of thunder and lightening struck.

Everyone stopped to look up.

Bryan started to panic again.

"Umm Bryan are you ok?" Steve asked Bryan.

"Uhhh yeah I'm fine just go downstairs!" Bryan said.

After a while Bryan managed to drag all the powered off animatronics downstairs.

While he was doing that Helpy called Vendi to come over.

It did take Vendi a while to get there for all the rain.

-------------
Vendi's POV
-------------

I just entered the pizzeria after getting a call from Helpy they said that Bryan isn't doing too well with the thunder.

Huh the powers gone shit and Bryans not answering his phone.

I've looked everywhere, where the fuck could they be unless their down in the basement Lab thing.
Might as well look.

I headed down to the basement to find Bryan alone in the corner trying not to panic and breakdown.

I noticed Bryan sitting in between the charging port and the repair station.

"Bryan you okay?" I asked while aproching Bryan.

Bryan slightly jumped at my sudden arrival.

"Oh Vendi..It's just you...Yeah I'm alright!" Bryan muffley said because he had his head tugged into his knees.

I sat down beside him to comfort him.

"Are you worried about the storm or are you scared of it?" I asked.

"Huh me scared... No absolutely not I'm not scared of anything!" Bryan said trying to get me to believe that.

"Bryan you know it's ok to be scared of something everyone is afraid of something, it's not wierd it's apart of human nature." I said trying to reasure Bryan.

"Huh I guess you're right... I'm actually afraid of a few things like spiders, mice, loud noises and lightning I'd say there's a lot more I just can't think of."
Bryan said while giving a little giggle at the end.

I let out a little chuckle that made Bryan look at me.

Bryan then took out his hearing aid and placed it on the desk across the room from us.

He then came back over to sit beside me and he proceeded to place his head onto my shoulders trying to block out the noises.

I wrapped my arm around him and mess with his hair to calm him down a little.

"Hey umm where's the animatronics?" I questioned.

"ooh they're in the storage unit powered off to store some of their battery." Bryan answered "also how did you know I was panicking about the storm?"

"Ooo um the Helpy animatronic rang me and told me about you!" I said.

"Of course they did, you don't mind my head being here do you?"

"Oh no, no I don't mind" I said.

After a while the lightning stopped but there were a few thunder claps here and there.

But Bryan ended up falling asleep with his head on my shoulder and one of his hand on my leg.

"Goodnight love." I whispered into Bryan's ear.

I ended up falling asleep with one of my arms wrapped around him and my head resting on his.

☕THE END☕