💣 The meet 👨‍👩‍👦

-------------
Molten's POV
-------------
I was in the basement sitting on the repair station as Bryan had given me my legs back.

"Alright and there you go Molten good as new!" Bryan called out putting his gloves back on.

"Yeah thanks I guess." I mumbled.

Bryan was about to say something when Adrien came
Running through the door they seemed in a panic.

"BRYAN *HUFF* YOUR PARENTS ARE HERE TO SEE YOU!" Adrien said out of breath.

Bryan just looked at me in disbelief.

"Yeah I'm sure that they're here to see me they hate me." Bryan said scoffing.

"No like I'm being serious they're waiting in the main stage area." Adrien said still out of breath.

"Fine I'll go see what they want, come on let's go."Bryan said after putting all the tools away.

Adrien was already at the stairs and Bryan was walking to the door.

"Molten you coming?" Bryan said looking back at me.

"Uh yah sure." I said getting off the table.

I managed to get off the table and started to walk towards Bryan.

We went up the stairs together talking about what has happened since I was gone.

Bryan and I got to the stage where I saw two strangers sitting down In front of the stage.

Oh they must be his parents

"BRYAN I'm so glad you're ok!" I heard the woman say getting off the chair.

"hi Anna and Amiri what are you two doing here?" Bryan said standing infront of me.

Huh so they're names are Anna and Amiri.

"We are here to see you Bryan we've been worried about you." The man with blue hair said.

That must be his dad Amiri.

"There's nothing to he worried about." Bryan said look towards the other animatronics and Adrien.

"Hey can you guys go upstairs while we have a talk please!" Bryan said to Adrien and the others.

"You got it boss!" Helpy said and they a went upstairs.

I stayed beside Bryan in case something happened.

"Ummm Bryan what is that?" Anna said pointng to me.

Bryan just looked at me.

"Do you want to tell them or should I?" Bryan whispered
To me while getting closer.

"You can." I whispered back.

Bryan just nodded and gave me a little smile. They turned around to face his parents.

"This is Molten Freddy! One of my old animatronics he doesn't belong to me anymore." Bryan said sounding sad at the end.

"Oh well who owns him now?" Amiri asked.

"Umm well Davis did before but not anymore." I said laying my wired hand on Bryan's shoulder to reassure I was with him.

Bryan looked back at me and smiled.

I gave him a little smile back.

"Davis as on the one with mo eyes? we met him at that party." Anna said sounding a little jealous at my action.

"Yeah him." Bryan said a little bit into my chest of wires.

Anna stared to get quite pissed at this.

Amiri didn't seem too bothered about it though he seems pretty chill.

"So what's your relationship with this animatronic Bryan?" Anna said just staring at me.

Is she supposed to try and scare me because it isn't working.

"Oh well I've seen Molten as a parental figure in Freddy land and I still see him as one!" Bryan said looking quite confused.

"I'm happy for you, you found some one to look after you." Amiri said giving a soft smile to Bryan and me.

Bryan just stayed silent.

"And Molten what do you think of MY son" Anna said sounding very pissed.

"Your son? YOU HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF ME BEING YOUR SON FOR LIKE 5 FUCKING YEARS!" Bryan said getting very angry at them.

Both of them were shocked to hear Bryan swear.

"ITS BECUASE OF THE DUMB JOB BRYAN YOU'RE DAD DIED BECAUSE OF IT!" Anna said getting angry.

Amiri was trying to calm down Anna.

"SO EVEN BEFORE THIS JOB YOU THOUGHT I WAS ONLY GOOD ENOUGH WHEN I GOT GOOD GRADES! YOU HAVE NEVER THOUGHY OF ME HAS YOUR SON. EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF YOU AS MY MOTHER!" Bryan said trying not to cry.

Anna stayed quite while Amiri was in the kitchen getting some water for them.

I didn't want to say anything but I knew if Bryan kept yelling he would cause a portal to appear.

"what so am I right or am I wrong?" Bryan said turning away from Anna.

"Bryan you need to calm down you'll cause a portal to appear." I whispered to him.

Anna turned around to Amiri.

"Dear we're going home come on just leave the drinks on the table." Anna said with tears streaming down her face.

Bryan just hugged me and cried.

I hugged back while I watched Anna and Amiri leave the room.

Amiri looked back to look at us.

I looked up at him to see him smiling at us he looked up at me and looked down to the table hinting something was there.

Amiri then left trying to catch up with Anna.

I used my wired to pick up the note on the table.

What the note says:

Tell Bryan I'm very proud of him for finding something he loves, tell him I will always love him no matter what happens between us.

And thanks for taking care of him all these years!
END OF THE NOTE!!!

uh it looks like he was crying while writing this.

Bryan was still crying into my arms.

"Hey Bry....I'm gonna give some a call because I'm not good at comfort alright." I said reassuring him.

Bryan let go and went to get a drink of water.

⭐THE END⭐
PART 2??????
(And sorry this took so long to get out I've just had so many things going on right now but the requests are still open!!!!)